Jesse's Cybertron MOSC Sale

Hey everybody.

I recently bought some Cybertron stuff from Entertainment Earth and as you probably know, they ship whole cases.  I only needed a few things so here's what I have to get rid of plus some random loose figs:

MOSC Minicons ($6 each):

Sunstorm Vs. Checkpoint

Thrust Vs. Anitblaze

Ramjet Vs. Scythe (x2)

Payload Vs. Ascentor

Backblast Vs. Sureshock

Scrap Iron Vs. Grindor

Scattorbrain Vs. Monocle

MOSC Scouts ($7 each):

Lugnutz

Wreckloose

Brushguard

Speed Planet Street Team

Loose Cybertron Minicon Vs. pack:

Kobushi Vs. Landslide (opened on accident [forgot that I already had them] still has card semi attach to bubble with figs and instructions inside, wires removed but everything is accounted for) ($5)

Loose Universe RID Spychanger Optimus Prime (Yellow) ($4)

Loose Beast Wars 10th Anniversary:

Rhynox ($7)

Rattrap ($7)

[Note: These figs include all weapons and DVD, but not instructions or Transmutate pieces]

Loose Energon:

Incecticon (includes Energon chip and weapon) ($5)

Cruellock (includes Energon chip and weapon)  ($5)

Energon Stronogarm (Blue repaint) (includes Energon chip and weapon) ($5)

Tidal Wave (missing missiles, but includes Ramjet minicon) ($7)

Loose Cybertron:

Landmine (includes key, weapon, missle, and instructions) ($7)

All prices include 2nd day Air UPS shipping.

PayPal ONLY. 

First come, first serve.

Just PM me.

Thanks.

Well, I think the thing was that your prices are retail (at least for your MOSC Cybertron stuff, I believe), and it just wouldn't be economical for any buyer to buy them from you, plus shipping.  That added to the fact that all of them are easily available at most TRUs or Wal-Marts...

Anyhow, good luck with them on eBay.  :thumb

Well, I think the thing was that your prices are retail (at least for your MOSC Cybertron stuff, I believe), and it just wouldn't be economical for any buyer to buy them from you, plus shipping.  That added to the fact that all of them are easily available at most TRUs or Wal-Marts...

are toys at retail so cheap in the states?  :tfmad

are toys at retail so cheap in the states?  :tfmad

I think so.  I live in Canada, so the prices available to me at retail are slightly pricier than these numbers.  But Minicon packs are $7CDN each and Scouts are $10CDN each here, so that should translate as $5-6US and $7-8US respectively, I think.  Someone from the States correct me if I'm wrong.

Archived