ALT 24

CANNABIS PRIME

I truly hope this comes to Hasbro's toyshop. I dont wanna pay $200

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wouldn't worry too much about this ppl.  All this really says is it's going to be available to buy at SDCC first and it sounds like it will be a hasbrotoyshop exclusive like the astrotrain and they might change their minds.  In last year's panel where everyone was asking about the build team repaint, the hasbro team mentioned it "might" be available only through hasbrotoyshop. Last year, the LOCs were available first at SDCC and now you can get them at many retail stores. I'll just get mine while I'm there along with one for my buddy in Japan. No, I'm not taking any requests because all the other stuff I'm going to have to stuff in my suitcase...

This is what you do with exclusives, you make sure it's really freaking sweet! Hasbro has apparently pulled this off with alt Nemesis. This is like those E-hobby or lucky draw Japanese guys that people always want. People want exclusive like that, Hasbro actually delivers a good one, and we Starscream. I'm upset too because I really wanted Nemesis and now I might not be able to get him. But if I do, that will make him all the more sweeter.

Still, even it does make it to hasbrotoyshop, it's still gonna suck for those outside of the US, since hasbrotoyshop doesn't appear to ship outside of the USA...  :tdown

Well, either way, I wouldn't have minded if the Alt Nem.Prime wasn't labeled as "#24"...  If he was just an Alt that was made "on the side", outside of the regularly available set, I'd be cool with it.  But like this... it's gonna be tough (and probably expensive) for me to get this one...

Hasbro is smart as hell. They took the same mold every one hates, Dye it black, Remolded Nothing *has all of the same issues as Prime. short thighs, seats on forearms, bumper hanging off shoulders, ects* They made it exclusive and now tons of people want it and knock Prime.

:roll

Hasbro is smart as hell. They took the same mold every one hates, Dye it black, Remolded Nothing *has all of the same issues as Prime. short thighs, seats on forearms, bumper hanging off shoulders, ects* They made it exclusive and now tons of people want it and knock Prime.

:pfx

Well I really hope hasbro makes it available on line in the toyshop.  I wonder if/when we will get word (hopefully before SDCC).  How much is admitance to SDCC anyway?

Pasquale

Yeah - Hasbro wants to make money. With patience, its inevitable that we will get what we want because they want to make more.  Thats why I'm sure that this will be made available to fans. Just like Trailbreaker will eventually. Wait and see. :tfevil

Archived