Yellow scrapmetal and brakedown GTS revealed

Rapid Run

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

finaly, news worth reading!

Yep yellow Scrapmetal shall be mine.

Great Kup hommage, but I definitely prefer the original colors (never really liked Kup anyway). Will pass on both.

Aw man, you guys had me all fired up, then I looked at the pictures and remembered the figure looks absolutely nothing like Kup.  Oh well.

And WHY would Hasbro opt to release yellow Rumble in place of BLUE?  Even with Hasbro's dubious repainting policies, a third repaint seems pretty unlikely at this point.  I guess Soundwave's minions will never be reunited after all.

unless you want to pay the extra to import one

still i dont have any yet (well i got coby ramble) so any colour is good for me

any one know whats happening about that white ramble we seen not long after coby ramble that was ment to be a hasbro repaint?

Now I know why Scrapmetal was yellow on Hasbro's bio page.

Can't see the pics... :(

Kup/Brokeback GTS/whatever his name is:

In-package

Bot Mode

Alt mode

Yellow Rumble/Scrapmetal:

In-package

Bot Mode

Alt mode

I hope they release not only a blue Scrapmetal too, but an army of different coloured ones! (Starting with green, then black, white, purple, orange, silver, gold, clear and any other colours in-between!)

First thing I said to the missus when I got Brakedown last year was "Doesn't he look like Kup!?"

Here's hoping they go for an Armorhide/Huffer repaint.

I would rather get Coby's Rumble than non-canon Scrapmetal repaints

Actually, all 3 versions were on the show.

:roll  Not them 3. He wants Coby over new colours.  :roll

Heck, I want the Coby version of the other colors for Scrapmetal. And using the name Rumble in Japan has totally screwed this guy over since people seem to think that he belongs with Soundwave. That's why I prefer the Scrapmetal name, no links to Soundwave so he's free to be his own bot.

Archived