Eaziest Custom EVAH!

plowking

Take:

One spare Alt. Tracks

One spare Alt. Prime head

One spare Alt. Smokescreen wing

Do the "rotating dash mod" and......

Like I said, made from pure boredom and a little curiosity.

Just thought you all would like to see what Alt. Prime's head looked like on another figure.

Alt mode pics?

I guess I can just imagine a Corvette with a spoiler

Thats pretty cool Plowking.  I like it...it really fits the body better than one woud think...

The Prime head also works with the Prowl mold with a little trimming...

This might help sooth everyone's concerns that Camshaft doesn't look like G1 Camshaft.  Take a Prime head and paint it gray/silver.  In fact I think most of Prime's head is originally silver...and just painted blue, so you can probably just remove the paint...)

Trim out the face plate, replace with blue sculpty and paint the body black, white and red, you have a Alternator Primal! :thumb

Aoi

you are soooo right, and i'll do it! except i'll use ravage and add red, white, and blue.  :thumb

it's mine it's mine it's mine it's mine it's mine, i call dibs!!!! :tflaugh

and here he is! but since he's still a wip, gotta finish the chest, i thought i'd pop the pic in here. now, should i paint the chest OR does somone have sticker making capibility and would be so kind to help me out?

and here he is! but since he's still a wip, gotta finish the chest, i thought i'd pop the pic in here. now, should i paint the chest OR does somone have sticker making capibility and would be so kind to help me out?

That looks sweet STPrime!

Go for the sticker on the chest. That would set it off.

Sorry I don't have those capabilities.  :redface

Archived