Arizona Sightings

TJMD

If anyone is interested Ive got Alternator Smokescreen, Sideswipe and Deadend for sale and a BT Smokescreen all MIB. Loose but mint and complete in packages. The Alternator lot of 3 is for 35 and BT Smokescreen is 30. I take paypal but if you want to meet Ill take cash.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If anyone is looking for BT's deadend and tracks a friend of mine has some for sale. deaded 48 and tracks 46 + shipping! let me know if you are intersted! he takes MO's and checks (5 day hold for checks to clear). Thanks!!

If anyone is looking for BT's deadend and tracks a friend of mine has some for sale. deaded 48 and tracks 46 + shipping! let me know if you are intersted! he takes MO's and checks (5 day hold for checks to clear). Thanks!!

This a local seller, princess?

• 4 months later...

Energon Starscream & Roadblock found at the Wal-mart in Paradise Valley on Tatum & Bell. Purchased Starscream, left Roadblock.

Starscream looks pretty good, but the plastic quality on this thing next to the original is utter crap. Pity.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Swerve found and bought at the Target on camelback um... just after Central. His box was messed up pretty bad and I negotiated the price down. Only one I've seen in the central Phoenix area.

Cybertron deluxe Wave two (1.5?) sighted at Desert Ridge Target Greatlands!

Looks like the entire first wave has gotten through to the majority of Wal-marts and Targets around Phoenix.

Tucson=

KB Toys: 4 King Starscreams, 3 Scourges, 3 Vector Primes and a buttload of the scouts.

Wal-Mart: 1 King Starsream, 3 Crumplezones 1 Vector Prime, more scouts. 2 Ravages, Windchargers and Swindles.

• 5 months later...

Star Wars Transformers Wave 2

Date 02/13/06

Time 4:00 pm

Store Walmart (Pecos/Greenfield)

City: Gilbert

State/Province AZ

Country U.S.A

Saw 2 each of Anakin and Darth Maul. Not sure if they had Boba Fett, I wasn't really looking.

Archived