Ever run out of TFs to buy?

tentagil

oh yeah i want one of those too... a TM megs (the dragon) see ill never run out of transformers to buy lol

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Never run out either. Once in awhile I see a good deal on eBay and think, hey this one is cool to have as well.  :tftongue

Just this week I won an auction for Beast Wars Magnaboss.

I am simply missing the following Binaltechs:

Silverstreak

Sideswipe

The following are optional:

Blue Prowl,

Red Meister,

Yellow Tracks,

Smokescreen GT (#1 #2)

Smokescreen (#8)

And I am unsure of the whole BT* line...

Ooh boy. Not a chance.

I've been going strong since Armada and am showing no signs of quiting.

Cybertron's about wrapped up cept Metroplex, Menasor, Quickmix, Primus, Unicron, Shortround, Lugnutz, Scrapmetal and possibly Dark Crumplezone, Nemesis Breaker as well as other repaints. What can I say the Cybertron line rocks and easily exceeds everything in the past two years combined. Also it may be the last major line for a while so may as well collect what you can.

I've already got all 6 10th aniversery Beasties so I guess that only leaves Megatron and Primal. Hey say what you will but personally I think they really kickass for first time molds.

I've got pretty much all the Alts I wanted with the exception of Kittyvett I hope to score soon. Guess that leaves Optimus Prime, Mirage, Bluestreak (I like him.) and Nemesis Prime if he see's a wide release. If not I'll survive.

On top of all that TF goodness there's still the 6" Titaniums, and upcoming classic line to collect.

"Maybe" after all of that I'll go backwards and collect some of the ones I missed. Right now on that list I want to eventially find Armada Thundercracker, and Universe Skywarp as well as a completed Optimal Optimus and Deluxe BM Primal as well as deluxe Ratrap. Great thing is I know where to find the last two. :thumb

I personally think I'll never run out of TFs to find and buy, it's just a matter of running out of money. :redface

oh yeah i want one of those too... a TM megs (the dragon) see ill never run out of transformers to buy lol

Guess what I just won.

:tfdance

There are but a handful Transformers that I want (although this is limited due to severely limited funds)

Beast wars Megatron (I have the Dragon and Transmetal 1, albeit as the universe Repaint)

G1 Devestator.

Primus and Cybertron Unicron.

A couple of Beast wars Fellows (Rampage, Depthcharge etc)

so yeah I have kind of run out, but thats what you get when you have no disposeable income  :tflaugh

ive got about 90% of everything since bw. but this has been making me put off my g1 collection, which only consists of tfc reissues currently. so i have many years of collecting ahead of me.

Archived