how many of you got alt swerve

Ryu Hayabusa

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is $50 for a loose one a good price? There's one on eBay.

If you feel like it's decent, then then rock it my friend. I myself would cringe if I had to spend that much on a non-die TF, but I'm not a completist in any way and I'd probably be more happy with a BT Bananna Tracks than any of the 5 Swerves I passed on.

Everyone's got thier thing...

Of course Siberk is in UK so all Alts are over priced.

Seriously buddy - if you dont have a Vette yet, get BT Tracks for the same price (mint no less) or Alt Tracks for half that.

I really like the Vette but i am one of the few who is actually quite satisfied with Battle Kitty and Tracks.

If you feel like it's decent, then then rock it my friend. I myself would cringe if I had to spend that much on a non-die TF, but I'm not a completist in any way and I'd probably be more happy with a BT Bananna Tracks than any of the 5 Swerves I passed on.

Everyone's got thier thing...

The BT's have never really flicked my switch. I'd love a Yellow Alt Tracks, Blue Alt Prowl, etc. But the diecast doesn't appeal to me for some reason.

Of course Siberk siburke is in UK so all Alts are over priced.

Seriously buddy - if you dont have a Vette yet, get BT Tracks for the same price (mint no less) or Alt Tracks for half that.

I really like the Vette but i am one of the few who is actually quite satisfied with Battle Kitty and Tracks.

Fix'D Hutner!!!  ;)

True about Alts being overpriced in the UK. I payed between £20-£30 for each of mine, but they're worth every penny IMO. I've picked up the lot so far - #1 Smokey to #21 Prime, (including #15 Swerve.) Them & my G1/G2 are the only pieces I really value in my collection, BW through to Cyb are just a habit!

^ Keeping that in mind (me paying over retail for Alts) anyone gonna help with Nemesis Prime? I'll get him regardless (Platinum Card & eBay FTW!) but I'd rather give the profit to a fellow collector. (Don't take the p*ss extract the urine with the price though!)

Just in-case anyone's after Swerve:

Loose Swerve (Item number: 6066627902)

:thumb

IM000296.jpg

my Swerve

my Swerve

swer.jpg :thumb

^Wishes I still had a digicam :cry

Why, does yours look different somehow? :rofl

Those poses suck ass and the second pic is blurry.

Just busting your stones, I've been known to do that now and again :tflaugh

Actually, I could take pics of mine, sine it does look different... missing a gold paint app on the right leg where the wheel attaches (just noticed that about a week ago actually) and it's got some of the bot mode reprolabels from tracks applied.  I also transform him so that the missiles fold behind his back, the roof and windshield are still attached (making the rear window visible in bot mode) and the doors are raked up and back.  Otherwise... yeah, it pretty much looks like everyone else's :thumb

I only saw one Swerve. I snatched him up. I never saw a Dcharge but don't care because any transformer that requires part removal to transform is lame. Besides, that mold is so distinctive that he would just be a yellowish Windcharger. No thanks.

I'd sell my Swerve though, now that I have to fork out cash to fix my laptop... Maybe I'll list him on ebay.

I never saw Tracks the first time around either though, and have seen several since he was re-released. So maybe the same thing will happen with Swerve.

I bought the blue BT Tracks when BBTS had a sale and comparing him to my other alts (and the other vettes) the diecast (and its paint job) really make an ok toy into a pretty cool one. I don't really care for Ravage or Swerve, again, the bot mode just stands out too much to warrant having clones. And one fig with 12 miles of kibble is bad enough. I only keep Ravage because 4 Decepticons > 3 Decepticons.

Just busting your stones, I've been known to do that now and again :tflaugh

Actually, I could take pics of mine, sine it does look different... missing a gold paint app on the right leg where the wheel attaches (just noticed that about a week ago actually) and it's got some of the bot mode reprolabels from tracks applied.  I also transform him so that the missiles fold behind his back, the roof and windshield are still attached (making the rear window visible in bot mode) and the doors are raked up and back.  Otherwise... yeah, it pretty much looks like everyone else's :thumb

Now I have a Camera but the quality suck ass on small objects. Guess I should have shut up  :redface

Archived