Energon EP3

captaincarrot13

I just got done watching and all I got to say it was awesome! Alot of action in this Ep. I hear in other forums that people are complaining about Tidalwave's dialog!

I think it is perfect to his character! :thumb

The battle scenes were awesome! Some of the angles they done, bots exploding, and pieces of bots flying all over!

The suprise of Megatron's name has everyone in question!?

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What, you mean how they're calling him Megatron instead of Galvatron?

I still don't like how everyone is totally disregarding the Decepticons missing...but now for the evaluation.

Tidalwave...Tidalwave...he is the shows equivilant to Devestator! Not a bad thing let me tell ya. Still not the brightest energon cube...but still...

Hotshot- Can we say most improved character? Guy has what it takes...

Prime- ok now this is a leader. Will take charge, will NOT accept disrespect...

Ironhide- kinda growing on me...

Kicker - Best human I've seen in a TFormers show since Spike. Also liked that they keep Perceptor in the storage closet lol.

The episode was cool, nice to see that they do keep the battles in perspective, though Scorpinok's debut was well...overshadowed by Tidal. Just thought that Prime should have gone to ultra mode to go toe to toe with the big guy.

I still don't like how everyone is totally disregarding the Decepticons missing...but now for the evaluation.

Tidalwave...Tidalwave...he is the shows equivilant to Devestator! Not a bad thing let me tell ya. Still not the brightest energon cube...but still...

Kicker - Best human I've seen in a TFormers show since Spike. Also liked that they keep Perceptor in the storage closet lol.

The episode was cool, nice to see that they do keep the battles in perspective, though Scorpinok's debut was well...overshadowed by Tidal. Just thought that Prime should have gone to ultra mode to go toe to toe with the big guy.

does tidal wave keep saying his name in energon? in superlink i LOVED how he would just walk slowly forward chanting "shock....shock....shock". I think it really defines him as a massive, dumb, lumbering wall of firepower.

I love this series.

does tidal wave keep saying his name in energon? in superlink i LOVED how he would just walk slowly forward chanting "shock....shock....shock". I think it really defines him as a massive, dumb, lumbering wall of firepower.

I love this series.

Yeah, Tidalwave does walk around slowly chanting his name in Energon. He also spoke in full sentences in this Ep as well.

What, you mean how they're calling him Megatron instead of Galvatron?

I just meant that every character that heard his name was in shock for a second or two. :eek

I like Tidalwave being a big lumbering idiot. I totally agree with the Devastator comparison.

I liked it when HotShot was being totally overpowered and a dismembered arm fell in front of him. :thumb

The fighting scenes just rock! :clap

ROBOT CARNAGE!!! FUN FOR ALL!!! :beer :drool :bounce :thumb.......I,m kiding,I'M KIDING!! :redface

hey WRX-48 or whatever, if you have any energon figures,try combining your energon wepons and stuff into a giant super wepon.thats chalenging.trust me. :tftounge

Archived