AutobotMaximal

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RIR/FIB

only in the toy world though.

RIR/FIB

only in the toy world though.

But if you go to Walmart and ask them to look up Alternators Frenzy you are gonna be sh*t out of luck. So, when asking about the codes, using the proper toy name is a smarter move.

:tflaugh So Walmart employees have determined canon?

No, Hasbro has. The name on the box is Rumble. Any store that is selling it, be it Walmart or online stores, it is listed under the name that Hasbro put on the box.

What I'm saying is if you ask for info and don't use the correct name, you won't be getting any help. If I wanted the sku of ALT Decepticharge, I wouldn't ask for the sku of ALT Dragstrip. Once you get the item home, name it whatever you want. But when you ask other TFans for info, you should use the toy's correct name. That's all I'm saying. That and RIR/FIB.

• 1 month later...

So..does anyone know the case assortment numbers for the movie toys? I'm looking to start calling stores now.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived