$150 Actionmaster

Haggisjin

Double Punch, better known as Black Zarak. I mean, I would really like to own this, but $150 ($200 in Australian dollars) for an actionmaster? If I was patient I could find a MIB G1 Scorponok for that.

Yes, but you will find fifteen times as many Scorponoks as Double Punchs. That is a better price than they were going for about five or six years ago. The interest has died down a little on the 91 Action Masters.

Long live Action Masters!

I know it's overpriced, and I would never pay that much for an actionmaster. But that annoying "gotta catch them all" voice in the back of my head knows that my collection will never be complete without it. I need to start drinking again.

This is actually pretty cool.  I'm going to buy it, sorry haggisman!!!!!!!

just kidding...but seriously, if you're thinking about buying something...don't put a link to the auction/website.  I got burned not too long ago by doing that :redface

Guest ultraprime

hello

now i know you trying to collect all of the actionmasters, go for it.

but first how long you been looking/waiting to buy this fig and how rare it is????

i was looking for bom bom blue convoy for years and when one poped up price didnt matter because i know i may never see one again so i got it for 2ooo.

its all in your desire and how bad you want it and will it ever be on ebay agaon?

Archived