why bulkhead?

madman1366

this really bothers me....why does hasbro name a green helicopter bulkhead??? (which does look ultra-cool i must say!!!)

bulkhead is a name more suited to a space ship or a boat wouldn't you think?? the name makes NO sense at all!!! now cyclonus makes sense!!!

why does demolisher get a new form but not cyclonus??

the upcoming energon mirage....now that should have been named bulkhead if anything!

i'm sure hasbro has their "research" that tells them what fans want, but they do seem to fall short a lot. not so much over the figures themselves, but the little things like the names, the weapons, and other obvious doable things that would make a good toy into a great one.

my advise to hasbro: hire some die hard collectors to test prototypes and make suggestions before production starts. that way they can make any easy adjustments and put out the very best possible product.

and prowl should have been named mirage!

Prowl shouldn’t have been made, would be the better statement…the only time that figure looks good in bot mode is when he is connected to another prowl…then his head doesn’t look so odd, not to mention big. :thumb

i dunno i like the names that every ccharacter has reseaved so far....except for downshift..great name, but thats wheeljack

But seeing as though the Armada/Energon universe has a Wheeljack already they couldn’t very well call him Wheeljack too….the pains of using the old G1 names on characters that don’t reflect the old characters.

Ah well….it still doesn’t take away from this new Wheel….ah Downshift. :thumb

very true! but i was thinking about what you said of calling E-Mirage bulkhead..if you look at him, hhe doesnt look like a bulkhead, mirage suits him in my eyes, but ya springer would of been a better name..but maybe they lost the rights to the name

Archived