Energon Swoop

i stole yur idea :-P

swoop looks TONS better w/fists btw, i just stole my 1/100 heavy arms custom's fists and connecters (those things just fit right in there) but yea they're REALY loose so i'm using the claws to hold 'em in place... at least they don't fall out ^_^

swoop looks TONS better w/fists btw, i just stole my 1/100 heavy arms custom's fists and connecters (those things just fit right in there) but yea they're REALY loose so i'm using the claws to hold 'em in place... at least they don't fall out ^_^

I thought they would, but the fists I have don't fit. :redface

fists or connecters?

i ask because to get my connecters in i had to stand them up and then use a toothpick to flip them back over, when i got them facing the right way i just slid the arm up to hold it in place which also allowed me to connect the fist ^_^

fists or connecters?

i ask because to get my connecters in i had to stand them up and then use a toothpick to flip them back over, when i got them facing the right way i just slid the arm up to hold it in place which also allowed me to connect the fist ^_^

Fists

I was thinking of putting something in there like Playdoe and sticking something in there like a pin or tooth pick to hold the hands there.  My hands have a female connector.

Archived