Universe Constructicons MOD

amethysted

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

..but then it's not a complete set. :tfsad

Uh, yeah it looks pretty cool, and I've definitely seen enough pics to agree Grimlock is easily the weakest mold. As a standalone he looks pretty good in both molds but as an arm of leg he just looks misplaced somewhat.

Should be getting the complete set sometime either this or next week. Can not wait to see what I can pull off in terms of a decent gestalt mold,

I have issues with returning sets, as it were.

I wouldn't mind buying 3 to get the complete look, but it's kind of hard to return clearance items.

Edit: Plus the employees know me. ;-) I returned a Kamakuri fig of Sigma 6 cuz the paint apps were bad, and got strange looks.

If you didnt buy this mold before, now Target has them on clearance for around 12 bucks per set of 2 figs. You will need four to make Devastator, though...

*edit*

Check these pics out! Let me know if you think it improves the figs...

You sir, are an Afterburner for swapping items and returning them.  When you do this, you're not screwing over the store, you're screwing over the next customer(s).  And I do believe this act is considered illegal.  For that reason alone this topic should be locked.

(and yes, it does look better, but that does not justify returning an improper set.  If you didn't want the other figures, you should have ebay'd them individually or listed them in the endcap)

If you didnt buy this mold before, now Target has them on clearance for around 12 bucks per set of 2 figs. You will need four to make Devastator, though...

*edit*

You sir, are an asshole for swapping items and returning them.  When you do this, you're not screwing over the store, you're screwing over the next customer(s).  And I do believe this act is considered illegal.  For that reason alone this topic should be locked.

(and yes, it does look better, but that does not justify returning an improper set.  If you didn't want the other figures, you should have ebay'd them individually or listed them in the endcap)

:pfx 100%

I once saw an opened Energon Galvatron at a K-Mart that had a BW Rampage and Ramulus in it. I told the store manager about it, hopefully they had a record of who returned it.

*edit*

You sir, are an Afterburner for swapping items and returning them.  When you do this, you're not screwing over the store, you're screwing over the next customer(s).  And I do believe this act is considered illegal.  For that reason alone this topic should be locked.

AGREED...I was just about to say the same thing.  This is not a mod at all, its a screw job on the next transfan, or god forbid...CHILD...that wants a complete set.  I couldn't imagine having my child want one of those for their bday and when I go to buy them I find some f*cktard had done that.

:pfx 1000%.

How cheap can you be?  If that's what you want to do, freaking pay for it.  I couldn't imagine being that much of a loser.  Hell, the time it would take to buy-open-switch-close-return isn't worth 12 bucks to me.  Hey, that's how I roll though.  I'm a big spender. :roll

Archived