HAVE YOU SEEN THIS PRIME?

Alpha_&_Omega

Transformers without Prime would be like G.I. Joe without Snake Eyes, X-Men without Wolverine, TMNT without Shredder, etc. It's just wrong. These are the ICONS.

As for Prime not being the second coming... you forget that he did return from the dead on more than one occasion.

WELCOME TO THE CHURCH OF PRIMUS

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I take exception to the "X-Men without Wolverine".

The original X-Men were Cyclops, Jean Grey / Marvel Girl, Angel, Iceman, and Beast, and their stories were FAR better than most of the recent storylines...

On the other hand, who says you can't have a decent series without the "major players" ? What about a new toy or comic series set on Cybertron AFTER the Ark and the Nemesis left? The struggles against Shockwave, etcetera.

I love victory saber - I love dai atlus - I love god ginrai - transformers works and can work well without prime - in fact it has - there are rodimus lovers out there - I know some - also the original x-men stories were not better but it was not cause of the characters it was cause they were years older - as stories got newer they became better - with better writing, better art, u could maybe argue the original x-factor though if u really prefer the original characters I guess - but the original run - d00d -those are like, holy corny batman......

they are redoing alot of them as updated stories with amazing artwork though - I think some kind of paint - looks really kewl.

Archived