transformers: morons in disguise

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bongimus (shakes head): BOLTS! Wedge, I can't believe you let a bunch of flightless bird-bots make you dive into a wall like that.

Riptide: I tho't I've seen everything but a harborcon diving into a wall; now thats funny. Hahahahaha.

the next series should have a GI Joe crossover. not that I am a big fan or anything for Joes but I have recently be collecting them since Gundam went belly up here in the US. I mean, you did practicaly all of the gundam universe in one capter, energon,G1,even a bit of cybertron (No? oh.), so GI Joe would be a whole new world of posibilities for wedgeiness. you could have a field day with just wedge unleashed on the GI Joes. Poor Joes.

it would work, but i dont know jack crap about GI Joe. other crossovers i could do are:

TFans

Lego Bionicle

Star Wars

Nintendo characters

Final Fantasy (only III/VI, VII, and VIII though)

BM,

If you use SW characters perhaps I can help you with that.

Imagine JarJar Binks and Wedge duking it out. :):):):):):)

I vote for FF VII.

TFans is a good one too.( Me+Wedge= absolute craziness )

oh i know SW well. these may all get their turns in the ongoing fic. maybe the harborcons will get their own fic. and i'd be able to expand upon my talking ships idea. those ARE real ships

• 1 year later...

Archived