transformers: morons in disguise

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

good. cuz i hate criticism that isn't positive. but i'm working on a new chapter.

*optimus wakes up*

Optimus: holy hell. what took this chapter so long?

Hot Shot: Bootleg Megatron must be scavenging for more low deals on Stratoforce Megazord again.

Optimus: the blue jet hero! back in the lost galaxy of-

Hot shot: the power rangers never piloted you. you only LOOK like a Megazord....

Kicker: when are we gonna go bustin' some more decepti-butts?

Optimus: when i finish wasting time looking at these computer screens and figure out what they even mean.

Hot Shot: oi....c'mon kicker. let's go bother Ironhide.

Kicker: YAY!!!!

Hot Rod: please teach us how you live now, friends.

Jetfire: well, when you get to be as important as i am, you *fart*. excuse me.. as i was saying, the new autobots consist of omnicons and us. Omnicons get to do all the grunt work. and believe me, they'll NEVER complain. we don't even have to pay them.

Megatron:.....

Kup: is it also a custom to talk while there's a Decepticon army looming over us?

Megatron: you're making it too easy. i cannot go off destroying cities and what not without a decent fight.

Blurr: oh-you-want-a-fight-huh?-i'l-fight-you!-c;mon-c;mon-c'mon.-take-your-best-shot!

Megatron: *twangs blurr with his finger which sends Blurr flying backwards*

Hot Rod: OH NO! IT'S MEGATRON!!!!

*the whole room goes dead silent*

Jetfire: that's right, Hot Rod. it IS Megatron. he;'s been here for the past 5 hours while we chatted....

Hot Rod: really? *looks at Megatron* AUGH!!!! RUN!!! IT'S MEGATRON!!!!!

Jetfire: *shoots hot rod* oh uh...whoops. i guess i missed Megatron.....

Optimus: what's going on in here, men?

Megatron: AH! OPTIMUS PRIME!!!!

Optimus: you have alot of nerve sneaking into our base like this!

Megatron: actually i busted my way in.

Optimus: well whatever you did, you're not going any further! IT'S MORPHIN TIME!!! TYRANOSAURUS!!!! RED RANGER READY!!!! *assumes awful karate pose*

Megatron: er... maybe i came ona  bad time. i can;t go stealing energon without a good fight. i'll invade some other time... Decepticons, retreat... *grumble* what a waste of time....

*the decepticons retreat*

Jetfire: well i'm bored. i'm gonna go snort some crack.

Wheelie: crack is good so snort it, i should

Wreck Gar: this week on "the view"

Hot rod: *wakes up* did i just hear the name of my favorite TV show?!!?!?

Wreck Gar: this is bootleg megatron. bootleg megatron is doing well. very well indeed. because just the other day, bootleg megatron kicked the bejesus out of bob for using enzyte and always smiling and zoning out!

Grimlock: ME GRIMLOCK WANT ENZYTE!!!!

Arcee: eew!!!

Starscream: i'm back!

Alpha-Q: AH!!! WELCOME BACK, MY SON!!! what have you brought with you?

Starscream: eh?  i left to go find myself.

Alpha-Q: FIND YOURSELF?!?!?! FIND YOURSELF??!? I FOUND YOU!!! YOU'RE STANDING RIGHT THERE!!!!!! TRY LOOKING IN A MIRROR

Starscream: dude.....i'm a freakin' ghost. i don;t have a reflection. YOU try finding yourself when you're invisible!

Alpha-Q: never mind. what have you brough back with you?

Starscream: nothing

Alpha-Q? WHAT?!?!?!!?THAT'S NOT POSSIBLE!!!! WE SENT YOU FOR ENERGON AND YOU DISOBEYED US!!!!!i do not tolerate disobedience WAIT!!!! he brings me food!!!! we must spare him!!!IT'S ABOUT FOOD IS IT?!?!!?!? NO NO NOOOOOOO!!!! THIS IS ABOUT THE ENERGON YOU GLUTTON!!!!! BUT ENERGON TASTES LIKE GARBAGE!!!! I NEED A TASTY BALOGNA SANDWICH!!!!as a robot, none of us taste. you cannot taste either. so i fail to understand why you think you canDOH I'D CRY BUT MY FACE DOESN;T MOVE!!!!! I WANT TO BE ABLE TO TASE THINGS AND EAT EVERYTHING IN  SIGHT!!!!!! WHYYYYYYYYY!!!!!?!?!?!OH JUST SHUT UP BEFORE I EAT YOU! BUT THAT'S NOT FAIR! YOU HAVE A BIGGER MOUTH THAN ME!!!!!

Starscream: so...yeah...i'll just....leave then..... i got a poker game to go to...er....bye

Prowl: i'm bored. i wanna go swimming!

Landmine: shut up. rodimus is pondering the great thoughts.

Rodimus: ......*thinking* i wonder if pepperoni was the more ideal topping....but did i choose right with mushrooms....hmmmm......i require more concentration....

Landmine: one of these days......

Prowl: well this sucks. let's go blow up a satellite!

Landmine: have fun......

Prowl: fine i'll go alone. don;t expect me to come back looking for you!

Landmine: what are you talking about?

Prowl: i have no idea.....

Jetstorm #1 this is no the best fan fic i have read , i admit but it does have its moments, no one is forcing you to read it so please stop posting these putdowns, how would you like it if someone went on your fics and said they were sh!t :grr no offense but its just not, nice :redface

thanx Rotor. i will also admit that i prolly will never be the top comedy writer though i still consider myself a champion. jetstorm, you keep that up and you'll probably get banned or something....

Archived