transformers: morons in disguise

old chapter removed due to extreme suckage.

allow me to explain in large print. all people who want to read the funny stuff, go directly to the last chapter in page 2

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

................................................................................

................................................................................

........................................................................ :wtf

apparently this forum doesn't mind spam........ i admit the armada timeline chapters are not as good as my energon ones. but hang in there and for god sake be positive.....

wow. this chapter IS kinda bad. alright. i'll just skip straight to the energon ones.

the things Optimus does is because he thinks he's a power rangers character (as his powerlinx mode looks like a megazord)

*Autobot base*

Optimus: *jerks his head about while he talks* well i think the terrorcons will be back. we have to think of a strategy. what do you think, Alpha?

Strongarm: ayeyayayayay, Tommy. it seems there are more terrorcons approaching and i have some new things to give. where are they again......? seems i lost them. oh well too bad for you then byebye.

Optimus: but by the laws that bind all of TV, whenever we get a new powerup, the enemies get one too so if you don't find them, then we'll have a disadvantage.

Inferno: anyone want a napkin?

Optimus: NOOOOOOOO *dives and falls flat on the ground* CRAP! the red ranger was able to do this easily...

Hot Shot: what was the point of diving forward in the first place?

Jetfire: aw man my head hurts........i need some crack.

Ironhide: .......*fart*

autobots: AUGH!

Kicker: take that outside! ugh!

Ironhide: s'cuse me..........hey hot shot, wanna powerlink, hot shot?

Hot Shot: hell no.

*BOOM*

Optimus: what was that?

Ironhide: THAT wasn't me.

*terrorcons invade*

scorponok: WE HAVE HIT SHORE, MEN!!! I CLAIM THIS LAND IN THE NAME OF NIGERIA!!

Tidal Wave: where are the kids........

Inferno: OPEN FIRE, MEN!!!! oooooh i always wanted to say that!!!

*numerous gun terrets com out of the ground and destroy the terrorcon fleet. Skorpinok, Cyclonus, and Tidal Wave retreat*

Apha-Q voiceover:it would seem our terrorcons suck at this energon collecting now and i'm still hungry!!! ENOUGH! obviousely we need to increse attacks and totally destroy everything!!! no.... that would only wipe out more terrorcons and further jopordize our FOOD SHORTAGE!!!!!

scorponok: i have returned but yet i have also failed. the autobot defense grid was just too much for me to handle. everyone died...except for me. for i had escaped after claiming the land in the name of Germany.

Alpha-Q: your constant failures are making it harder and harder to revive Megatron. let alone Unicron.we won't even have enough energon to keep that little light in the refrigerator on!!!!

*other room.*

Cyclonus: uhh....heh heh-hahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!!!! *splat* OW MY ROTOR!!!! *ahem* anyway, Megatron. due to increased defenses on autobot power, we couldn;t get you any energon...uh...sorry

Tidal Wave: i was close to getting a kid back.....but he got away....maybe next time.

Dormant Megatron: .......

Cyclonus: aww let's face it. he;s not coming back *kicks Megatron statue*

Megatron's voice: don't do that.........

Cyclonus: HOLY SH*T!!!!

*the ground shakes*

Scorponok: what in god's name is going on in here? NO! MEGATRON'S COMING BACK!!!! NOT YET!!!! I MUST.....*sticks a flag into Megatron's chest* I CLAIM THIS WALL IN THE NAME OF SOMALIA!!!!

*the statue breaks apart and the new Megatron stands before the rest of the decepticons*

Megatron: who are you? why did you have my sword?

Scorponok: sword? i uh....don't have it anymore... i see you have it now so i'll just leave and-

Megatron: *holds sword out to scorpinok's face.* i see you have energon. hand it over.

scorponok: that toy sword doesn't scare me. besides. it's naptime again...

Megatron: this is a real sword!

Scorponok: look at the handle *quickly sends the real sword into a teleporter to the main room where Alpha-Q is*

Megatron: hmmm...copyright 2004 hasbro?!!?!? ARRRGH!!!! but it lights up and does the pretty noises...... grrrrr *rams Scorponok into a wall and totally wails on him* you still have the real one! give it back!

*10 minutes later*

*WHAMWHAMWHAM!!*

Cyclonus: uh don't you think the poor guy's suffered enough?

Megatron: don't be silly. i'm only getting started.

Scorponok: mmmfmmfmfmmfmfmmmfffffmmmpbmmbpmppmfmpbfpmpfmb

Tidal Wave: i believe Scorponok has suffered from severe cranial swelling and his speech has been hindered. quite serious really

Cyclonus: my god....that was...intelligent

tidal Wave: oh...er...i mean TIDAL WAVE THINKS SCORPONOK'S HEAD IS HURT AND NOT TALK FROM HURT.

Alpha-Q: *from other room* please stop, Megatron no! keep going. we might be able to eat him if he's been hurt enough!

Cyclonus: Scorponok?

Scorponok: mmmfmpmpmfpmfpmfmmmbb

tidal Wave: Tidal wave can speak muffle tongue. tidal Wave translate. scorponok say "alpha-Q has it"

Cyclonus: yeah. it's true. there;s this guy with like....3..uh...4...5..*counts fingers* 5 times 9 equals 6 carry the one and....THREEVE! he has threeve heads. and he's ugly.

Megatron: Alpha-Q..... where is this hideous mistake of nature?

Scorponok: *points to big door*

Megatron: oh. i'll sneak up on him *folds wings over his body* FWOOSH!!! *shuffles into Alpha-Q's quarters*

Alpha-Q:greetings, Megatron did you bring food?

Megatron: *opens wings* aw poonuts. you saw me. uh let me try that again *folds wings* FWOOSH! *shuffles out of the room and then back in again and opens his wings* BOOGABOOGABOOGA!!!

Alpha-Q: ............ I'M HUNGRY!!!

This is great! Keep going! Must read more! This is funny stuff, but, what does skizsofrantic mean?

apparently this forum doesn't mind spam........ i admit the armada timeline chapters are not as good as my energon ones. but hang in there and for god sake be positive.....

It wasn't spam: "Dot dot dot" is my way of saying " I can't figure this out, it boggles my imagination". I apologize it if looks like spam.

This is great! Keep going! Must read more! This is funny stuff, but, what does skizsofrantic mean?

aye. skitzofrenic means you believe you are two beings sharing the same body.

aye. skitzofrenic means you believe you are two beings sharing the same body.

Actually....Schizophrenia is the condition where you hear voices in your head and you actually think the voices are there and you talk to them as if they are standing in front of you.....also its not limited to two voices....could be a multitude of voices (8, 9, 27, 100)....what you described is often confused as schizophrenia, but is actually a form of Multiple Personality Disorders.....sorry.....i just had a test on this in health class.....i dont mean to sound stuck up or anything

actually that makes sense to me now. thanks. i also found i was spelling it wrong heh heh....... well/ the next chapter is in the works so i'll post it soon

Archived