Rare Cybertron Figures?

realmasume

Rar, where to start.  :tfmad

As far as TF hunting goes I've in the last year alone relied heavily on the sighting threads here. Not that I'm out to grab anybodys TF it's just assumed that if the said toy is in one corner of the country it's probably nearby as well. Nearby being a 1 and a half hour drive to the nearest TRU. The last time I headed out was about a month ago and disappointingly there was nothing new past CD RA or even 4th wave basics.

So in answer to this thread I have yet to find CD Scattorshot, CD Hotshot, Downshift, Dark Crumplezone, and anything else out for the past 3/4 months.

I did luck out on finding Crosswise, and Chromia. 1 each in stock with a Brimstone which I foolishly passed on thinking he' and the others would be warming shelves everywhere by now. :roll

If things don't change by June I may end up either Ebaying/Endcapping the whole lot. Funny how the exact same thing happened around this time last year with the Energon line.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've seen a pretty steady flow of just about everything so far. Not a huge amount, but enough to where I've seen most figures at least several times now.

They do appear to be trickling out here and there for now.  Another thing I've noticed, is that some stores seem to be packed with older figs for awhile then suddenly there's a big run on them.

I've seen sections sitting packed for weeks then one day most of it is suddenly gone. It's been really weird!

For some reason, it seems like whenever a line starts to near it's end, then one or more figures ends up being really hard to get.

A better question is, of the figures slow to make the go around, which will be rare when all is said and done?  :tfhuh

i am still going with cd scattorshot, but lugnutz is up there somewhere...i have both, but i ordered cd scattorshot off of hasbro.com and lugnutz i bought off of a fellow fan..... i havnt seen soundwave in all my searches...or override GTS, excellion or cannonball, tho i havnt looked, cuz i dont really want them, mebbe excellion, if i find one....................but there is a wing saber at every wal-mart around me except one...cuz i bought him

I WANT SOUNDWAVE WAAAAAAAAAH...ok enough whining

Sitting here admiring my GF Soundwave that I preordered before it came out, (MY PRECIOUS).  Sorry coulden't help it just had to say it. :thumb

I checked out a Target and a Wal-Mart tonight. Found and bought a Shortround (which is actually a pretty cool little figure w/ great detail), Saw a CD Scattershot (already have one), a couple of Scrapmetals (already have one of those too), a Lugnutz I almost bought, and I think a Override GTS (but I am not sure, I don't really care about that one).

NO FREAKING WING SABER AGAIN THOUGH, AHHHHHH!!!! (ok that is out of my system now, continue w/ the topic).

I haven't seen any new Scouts. The last assortment I saw was the one with Swerve and Swindle as the new additions, and they're also pretty hard to find. I haven't seen the latest Deluxe wave as well, and the stores we have here skipped the wave with Crosswise. Hopefully they get the latest wave now with him.

I've seen a couple Wing Saber in my area, though I've not seen brimstone anywhere else.  Oh well, he's not that good anyways.  I've also got Lugnuts and Shortround recently.  Scrapmetal's are not that rare at the moment, but that may change. 

i am still going with cd scattorshot, but lugnutz is up there somewhere...i have both, but i ordered cd scattorshot off of hasbro.com and lugnutz i bought off of a fellow fan..... i havnt seen soundwave in all my searches...or override GTS, excellion or cannonball, tho i havnt looked, cuz i dont really want them, mebbe excellion, if i find one....................but there is a wing saber at every wal-mart around me except one...cuz i bought him

I WANT SOUNDWAVE WAAAAAAAAAH...ok enough whining

Sitting here admiring my GF Soundwave that I preordered before it came out, (MY PRECIOUS).  Sorry coulden't help it just had to say it. :thumb

thats way out of my league...im not fortunate to be able to afford import fees or to be able to preorder toys....wich is the same reason in a couple of months ill be wining cuz my crappy wal-marts arnt carrying primus...and ill go rob a bank or something to get him......but my b-days in september...so if i get soundwave before then ill only have to get primus for my birthday and ill be able to get my puter fixed..... i need a new memory board for it...and instead of buying one when i had the money i bought lotsa new transformers...cuz i know where my priorities lie.....

i passed up brimstone a couple of hundred times and thunderblast...now they have vanished...and when i got my wingsaber i was pissed cuz i couldnt find her anywhere...but every thing happens for a reason cuz thats the day i found wingsaber and i wouldnt have had enough for both

Archived