Rare Cybertron Figures?

realmasume

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Those are Alternators. 

I've seen Wheeljack plenty, but I have NEVER seen a Dead End.

As for rare Cybertron figs... Excellion, Override GTS, Cannonball I don't see too often.  Plenty of CD Red alert, not so many CD Scattorshot.  Enough CD Hot Shot.  Only saw Soundwave once.  Have yet to see Shortround or Repugnus.

I have been looking for Wing Saber for at least a month and a half. No luck, but I am sure that is only b/c that stupid POS CD Red alert is totally clogging the shelves of all 14 stores I have checked periodically (yes 14 different stores that all have at least 4 POS CD Red alerts!!!)

Soundwave seems kinda rare, but I have seen about 5 or 6 of them since I found mine when he came out.

Excellion is kinda rare, but I have found a few of those the last few days.

Same w/ Override GTS.

I have only seen Cannonball once (and passed)

Downshift a few times, at different stores.

Scrapmetal is kinda hard to find, but I have seen a few of those as well.

No Shortround or Repugnus at all yet.

I would say that the hardest to find is CD Scattershot. I see that one from time to time, but not nearly as much as some of the others from that price class.

i am still going with cd scattorshot, but lugnutz is up there somewhere...i have both, but i ordered cd scattorshot off of hasbro.com and lugnutz i bought off of a fellow fan..... i havnt seen soundwave in all my searches...or override GTS, excellion or cannonball, tho i havnt looked, cuz i dont really want them, mebbe excellion, if i find one....................but there is a wing saber at every wal-mart around me except one...cuz i bought him

I WANT SOUNDWAVE WAAAAAAAAAH...ok enough whining

i am still going with cd scattorshot, but lugnutz is up there somewhere...i have both, but i ordered cd scattorshot off of hasbro.com and lugnutz i bought off of a fellow fan..... i havnt seen soundwave in all my searches...or override GTS, excellion or cannonball, tho i havnt looked, cuz i dont really want them, mebbe excellion, if i find one....................but there is a wing saber at every wal-mart around me except one...cuz i bought him

I might consider a trade if neither one of us finds what we need soon. There are a bunch of SW around here and apparently a bunch of WS there... do ya see where I am going w/ this? Maybe w/in the next week or 2 if we can't find them (or sooner if you want).

EDIT: Oh and I can probably find you a Lugnutz too.

I have seen only one CD Scattershot at a Target, so I should probably nab him then. Same with Lugnutz, I've seen him at two targets, and one was bought pretty quickly. Thankfully I know a more out of the way target where figs actually stay occasionally. I've seen Red Exc more than a few times at wallie world, same for Soundwave, so I'm not too hurried on them. I've only seen scrapmetal once, at the same target that has Lugnutz and CD Scatter. Damnit, I don't get paid till next week!

I might consider a trade if neither one of us finds what we need soon. There are a bunch of SW around here and apparently a bunch of WS there... do ya see where I am going w/ this? Maybe w/in the next week or 2 if we can't find them (or sooner if you want).

EDIT: Oh and I can probably find you a Lugnutz too.

sounds pretty good to me  :thumb but im still looking.....I have a feeling they just havnt restocked there shelves cuz of all the shelf warmers,the only new bot i have seen in months is wingsaber,CD redalert,and wing shadow, and soundwave is probably sitting in the back in a case  and about lugnutz...his alt mode rawks, but his bot mode is dumb IMO....so not worth me getting 2 of lol

Probably the main reason they are so rare is because stores are so clogged with old stock :P

But in my experiences TF hunting:  Wing Saber, CD Scattorshot, Downshift, Scrapmetal.

Archived