New Kiss (BT) Convoy pics

MasterOfPuppets

not impressed anymore

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You know I'd be willing to bet that I'll have an easyer time getting the japanise verson that I will the stinking us verson.  when is the BT editon comming out again?

I believe he'll be out sometime in August. It's gonna be a looong wait but I think it'll be worth it.

An August release is what I have been told.

I am still hoping for a black repaint of this.

I actualty think I like this one better. There are more details and the slightly different color scheme works better IMO.

Might very well be tempted to pick this one up, but will wait till I have Alt Prime to make a final decision.

(Would also like to know which parts are die cast to see if there's any danger that the figure will be (even) less stable.)

As far as an improved crotch plate, and pink sword looks pretty much the same to me.

The crotch plate is exactly what Hasbro should have done. Oh well looks good enough without it. Still hyped about the Alt version as well as Mirage. :thumb

As for shipping. Isn't the next wave going to be Prime, Mirage, Tracks(for some reason or other) and Meister?

As far as an improved crotch plate, and pink sword looks pretty much the same to me.

- blue lower arms instead of red

- silver crotchplate with yellow & black detailing instead of unpainted red.

- silver detailing on those large shoulders parts instead of uniform red

- silver detailing on those leg grills (instead of uniform black?)

- Black or blue upper arms/shoulders instead of red with blue parts

One little point though, in his review Ben Yee mentioned that he had trouble closing the hood in car mode. Looking at this pic I see there's a huge gap meaning the hood doesn't close too well on this one.

The spikes on that sword make it look like a comb that would come with Rainbow Brite, or something. 

What a POS extra. But aside from the lameass surfboard thingy, I really like this deco better than the Alt version. I still think the mold sucks, and it was a terrible choice of character, but it has been improved overall by the new color scheme.

Hmmm. . . if Black Convoy/Scourge does come out, he's SO getting the surfsword.

Archived