What to bring with me

Tripredacus

What should I bring with me?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. What should I bring with me?

• Just Insecticons (I have 28 of them now...)
    • TFTM Characters
    • Beast Wars TV characters
    • RID TV Characters
    • Cybertron TV Characters
    • Beast Machines TV Characters
    • Bootlegs

yo! i voted the newest things i saw up there, the cybertron guys, if anything happens (not wishing it on ya man) you'd only be out the newer, easy to get stuff.

don't listen to him!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he'll eat you alive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*doesn't know why he said that* :tflaugh

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since Cybertron is the newsest, i'd say those.

(The other stuff is going in Storage right??)

No Alts/BTs & 20th/Masterpieces?  Or are those a given already, and this poll is about what to bring ON TOP of those?  :P

Exactly. These would be all I bring. The funny thing is, he's gonna end up with more toys at this apartment any way. There are still Cybertron figs still to be released. So it's a given that they'll be there. That's why I voted them.

No Alts/BTs & 20th/Masterpieces?  Or are those a given already, and this poll is about what to bring ON TOP of those?  :P

Exactly. These would be all I bring. The funny thing is, he's gonna end up with more toys at this apartment any way. There are still Cybertron figs still to be released. So it's a given that they'll be there. That's why I voted them.

Sounds about right to me. Go for Cybertron. Easiest to replace as others have said, plus you can add to the collection while you are there.

Id have to go with the suggestion of taking the most favored of each series. Im moving as well, but Im moving to a house next month with my GF, so I dont have to worry about space, but if I were moving to a smaller place, then I would only take the main icons of each series. Obviously most OP's and Mega/Galvatron's would probably go, along with some of their subordinates. Also, I would try to keep them evened out ratio wise.

Gah! you can't vote twice?!?  LOL!

I'd say Cybertron which I did vote for and you have to bring the Insecticons.  They seem to be a particular labor of love for you. :thumb

Archived