Tampa/St. Pete fan/collector Club

speedcake

Hey guys,

Lets try this again and see if we can get something rolling. Kind of lame attempts at it up to now, I know there has to be enough people in this area to make it worth while?

If anyone in the Tampa Bay area is interested in an informal fan club let me know. If something like it already exists, let me know that too :D

I'm thinking something like just getting together now and then to talk, trade and just have a good time. Maybe do some small film festivals and whatever other kind of activities everyone would be interested in. We don't have to limit it to transformers either.

If anyone is up for it PM me and we can talk about details.

thanks,

speedy

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if anyone can think of a better place to post this where the relevant people will see it, lemme know!

These are a good idea.  We do these in Philly every month.  I must say they've been great.  Also a good way to make some trades and sales without waiting for mail! 

i'd be interested big time, but i'm currently down in the bahamas right now and wont be back until the 23rd of may. pm with details though. thanks

That's cool, doubtful we'd get something organized before then anyway.  I'll shoot you a PM a little later today.

what fan eve are you talking about?

They're just talking about getting together in General.  If you guys do it Monthly I will try to make it this summer to one.  Im in Florida every summer.  Damon , what the hell you doing in the bahamas on  the internet? :tfgrin

Archived