AMV Projects.

I basically did this to get a handle on the program and have a little juvinile fun at the same time. I'll probably revisit it someday and change some stuff as well as add some decent credits but for now I'm done with it.

My brother joined Youtube not too long ago to post a handfull of his stuff so a big thanks to him for getting it up on the site.

Not the best evah but enjoy.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=V5VKHK4p2h4

Now on to something completely different.

BTW feel free to comment. Good or bad is fine by me.

• 3 weeks later...

Not bad.  at some point it seemed like they were synced to the words, i'm sure you did that on purpose.  Sound was a little screwy (hurt my ears in the phones), but I liked it overall.  I did laugh! :) 

• 2 weeks later...
Not bad.  at some point it seemed like they were synced to the words, i'm sure you did that on purpose.  Sound was a little screwy (hurt my ears in the phones), but I liked it overall.  I did laugh! :)

Yep a classic.  :tflaugh

Syncing some of it was pretty difficult for the most part but I think it came across pretty good. Being my firt AMV it started off IMO pretty strong but by the end I had to cap it or go nuts hearing the same song over and over and over.  :tdown

Currently I'm in the process of using ACDC's Razor's Edge as well as others for a Starscream tribute using downloaded A/SL/GF clips. Hope to finishi it within the month. :thumb 

Good luck.  Did you check out the one I just posted?

Yep just did. Flaming lips worked really well for that. Never would've put the two n two together after hearing it multiple times. :thumb

They do indeed.

:beer

• 1 month later...

Second AMV up for viewing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhk00kLhTU8

Now with Old school Metallica. :thumb

Question slightly off topic. How does one alter topic titles and discriptions? :redface

Original posted.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jO-KLIfcKU

I think I overdid it with some of the sound manipulation. Almost sounds too busy. :tdown

Archived