speedcake's Collection

speedcake

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thats cool, now get rid of all that new Blot.  Go for the old.

Even the Alts? :eek Do BW count as old. I got a bunch of them.

I like the set up. I need something like that.

Thats cool, now get rid of all that new Blot.  Go for the old.

Even the Alts? :eek Do BW count as old. I got a bunch of them.

I like the set up. I need something like that.

nah don't worry about it.  Nice collection.

G1 Only. :tfgrin  Im a Hater.  Anyway nice collection Charles.  I be in Tampa with gifts for you.

eh? :eek    :tflaugh

and hey!  I've sold off 8 of those alts as well as a handful of other stuff to be soon replaced with my Piranacon set freshly won on ebay. :clap

Anyone willing to help donate to the "help build Speedcake's G1 collection" fund feel free to buy the rest of my crap for sale in the End Cap.  :D

Or just send me money. Either way is cool with me. 

I forgot to mention the missing stuff that is still stashed away in Norway. I didn't have room for it when we moved. :tfsad

G1:  Metroplex 75% complete. He is the original I've had since he came out. Chrome legs, rubber wheels. My favorite and he ain't even here yet.  *cries*

R.I.D. :  Megatron MISB , Omega Prime

Armada:  Unicron

Universe:  Crystal Widow vs. Oil Slick  MISB

Energon: Sharkticon MOSC, Unicron

• 10 months later...

BUMP!!! Not cause I have new toys, but just to signal my return to the boards. :D :tflaugh

thanks! :thumb

I think from now on any new pics will have to be shots of the new loot rather than new shots of the whole collection. Recent events forced me to vacate some shelves and pack away alot of stuff so it looks like crap at the moment. *cries*

as soon as I get teh whole set up back to its former glory I'll take new shots. By then I'll have added quite alot of new loot, I hope. :D

Archived