speedcake's Collection

speedcake

Here we go, not much but I try. :D

Here is an update of my gee wun shelf, finally! :clap

got a 100% complete Menasor, Devastator, Piranacon in there, some other stuff

geewonupdate.jpg

Some random stuff:

topright.jpg

My puny G1 collection: Complete Devastator, Ultra Magnus and PM OP, got an Octane and Astrotrain in there. Some other stuff.

geewon.jpg

Alts. Sold most of these off, figured I'd post the pics anyway.

alternators.jpg

Armada stuff

armada2.jpg

More random stuff

bottomright.jpg

Cybertron. Look close for the CD Scattorshot MISB. :clap

cybertrontopshelf2.jpg

cybertronsecondshelf.jpg

That's MOSC Buzzsaw, Skywarp, Cannonball and Thunderblast back there.

CIMG1173.jpg

MOSC: Armorhide, Backstop, Brakedown, Brushguard, Undermine, Wreckloose, Brimstone, Sideways, Snarl, Lugnutz, Repugnus, Shortround, Swindle and Razorclaw vs. Steamhammer 2 pack Kind of hard to display these.

CIMG1177.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MISB Wing Saber and Overcast

energonsecondshelf.jpg

energonthirdshelf.jpg

energonfourthshelf.jpg

energonbottomshelf.jpg

The whole shebang, just got these shelves and have plenty of room for more bots. :thumb

shelveslongshot.jpg

erm, yeah thanks    :wtf

Had to borrow this one, mine is broken. Best I can do without spending hours fooling with it.

thanks! :tfgrin

I got the shelves at walmart for about 30 bucks a pop and they work pretty well for now. Tons of space on them.

Archived