Smokes closet clean-out sale/trade

Cleaning off the shelfs and closet. I'm siting on this until May 7.

These have all been opened, transformed a couple of times, displayed, then stored. Energon Prowl has been played with constantly. RID and Energon have their weapons, instructions and package bubble w/name unless noted. I saved the cardboard backs for RID and Energon, but the fronts are torn up, you'll have to tell me if you want'em, or I'll toss them. Their being sold in sets, it's not worth the time and money to ship everything individualy.

As far as trades, I looking for a 20th OP(MISB) and Alty Smokes(MISB) for the whole lot. Armada Wheeljack(MISP) for the Energon or RID set(Blurr not included). That's all off the top of my head, but if you want to trade for something else, PM me and we'll talk. Also, if you live anywhere near Clearwater FL, I'll meet you somewhere so you can inspect the stuff upclose. Not to be a prick, but please, U.S TFans only.

Energon and RID set:

Energon: Inferno(no instructions), Snowcat, Prowl(stress mark under chest)

RID (original colors): Heavyload, Wedge, Grimlock, Hightower.

Armada Blurr: Complete w/ mini-con,weapons and instructions.

Price: $40.00 (shipping included)

G1 Set:

Sandstorm: C8 Has instuctions, techspec, decoder, gun. He has metal toes, not sure if all of them have it or what?

Blurr: C6 Metal leg version(legs look good, but a small smudge on the windshield). Has gun and shield(two marks on shield) that forms his hood.

Price: $38.00 (shipping included) ON HOLD

BT:

BT-01 Smokescreen: Totally complete. Has been transformed six times. Slight paint chip on the hood and lower right bumper. Otherwise excellent condition.

Price: $37.00 (shipping included) ON HOLD

Edit: Knocked two bucks off the RID and Energon set. Shipping will be through UPS ground, which inlcudes a tracking # and insurance(up to $100.00).

king poseidon: Sorry man. With the recent repaint being on sale for $12.00, I couldn't asked any more than that plus shipping. To be honest, I'd rather keep them for that price and it's not worth standing in line at UPS.

Fortress_Maximus: Again sorry. All I willing to trade for is all that's listed.

Archived