Galaxy Force Omega Prime

DracoJesi

ok but not Prime cant fly? and how would they fit anyway, theyd be small wings lol, but I think thats kinda what it should look like :) when looking at the RID version, we need sketches lol, that would help a bunch lol

TRy to step away from the RID omega prime please :redface it's not RID so it doesn't need to be the same :redface

And yes he can probobly fly without wings...I mean optimus can can't he?

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lol ok, well Im not shure, I know Prime can in super mode, dont think he can in robot mode though

he has on the show...

realy? cool, what ep?

wings would look coler though lol,  but either way is good, but I dont know how thw wings to chest thing would look like and what not

also I was thinking, if the arms has broader shoulers that would look cool

what should Magnus be?

in G1 he was a car carrier, witha semi cab and in rid he was a car carrier but sence this is cybertron, maybe an intergalctic vehicle transport not that they need one, i dunno lol, an air mode would explain the wings

lol ok, well Im not shure, I know Prime can in super mode, dont think he can in robot mode though

he has on the show...

realy? cool, what ep?

wings would look coler though lol,  but either way is good, but I dont know how thw wings to chest thing would look like and what not

also I was thinking, if the arms has broader shoulers that would look cool

what should Magnus be?

in G1 he was a car carrier, witha semi cab and in rid he was a car carrier but sence this is cybertron, maybe an intergalctic vehicle transport not that they need one, i dunno lol, an air mode would explain the wings

magnus could be an alteration of the optimus prime mode.broader shoulders would look great.lets just not do the wings to chest thing.he can just use optimus's backpack so he'll have big guns :tflaugh

lol ok, but, s chest shield would still be nice lol

i could be a wrap around of the new arms, that way you have l ittle space between the body and arms for the "broad shoulder effect" for Omega :)

OK first thing...can you stop saying "lol" please?It almost makes you seem ghey...

second thing, type clearly so I can understand what you mean.

third thing, :tfhuh

I was saying that a chest shield would be cool. if you make the arms so the are further away from the main body, then you could do a cool broad shoulder effect :) and a arap around piece for the chest shield, that is you where reffering to using Primes backpack instead of Magnus'es(sp) or did I misunderstand?

I hope thats proper grammar, english wasn't and still isnt my best subject. :( 

Archived