Galaxy Force Omega Prime

DracoJesi

easier shure lol, but Magnese back pack would probly be bigger than the shield lol, I dunno

been thinking bout the guns though and wouldnt it also be cool if Primes gun could combine with Magnus'es gun to become a rifle, it gives the option at least

Ill draw a concept for the gun and see if there isnt somewhere I can take it to get it scanned, and ill try and find my alt mode idea for a Cyb Rodimus :)

btw what about this

Prime + Magnus Hand parts + Sonic bobmer = Prime Sonic Boxing mode lol

and Prime + whole Magnus = Omega Supreme total annilation time mode :)

that way you have a super fast prime that can through punches and a Super-Final-Battle-this-is-it-brace-yourself-for-impact-Prime lol,  I think it works :)

I mean if you want to get creative the number of modes are endless lol

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
easier shure lol, but Magnese back pack would probly be bigger than the shield lol, I dunno

been thinking bout the guns though and wouldnt it also be cool if Primes gun could combine with Magnus'es gun to become a rifle, it gives the option at least

Ill draw a concept for the gun and see if there isnt somewhere I can take it to get it scanned, and ill try and find my alt mode idea for a Cyb Rodimus :)

btw what about this

Prime + Magnus Hand parts + Sonic bobmer = Prime Sonic Boxing mode lol

and Prime + whole Magnus = Omega Supreme total annilation time mode :)

that way you have a super fast prime that can through punches and a Super-Final-Battle-this-is-it-brace-yourself-for-impact-Prime lol,  I think it works :)

I mean if you want to get creative the number of modes are endless lol

The double hand guns would look awesome.Kind of like a sharp shooter.

I think both ideas are good.But what if magnus needs his hands?Let's just stick to omega prime.Lets call him power convoy :thumb

lol yeah :)

well one could always make a bot that could turn into two arms lol

well ill get  started on the  other gun, and rifle mode lol

seems like a definate, and its easy for starters

OK, so the two hand guns will combine for a rifle?And letsjust make it simple for now and make a combining magnus and prime please.

Had a thought about the chest piece.If magnus's backpack is just like prime's this will work.OK, he goes...

take off the two wings.put the remainder of the bacpack on prime.connect the two wings.put on chest.sound good?

yeah but if im to be honest I didnt quite understand that :(

just got up so maybe thats the problem lol

:tflaugh

OK so...you take magnus's backpack(just like prime's).take the two wing things off.then put them together.then put the rest of the backpack on prime, and attach the now made wing-chest piece to prime's chest.

ok but not Prime cant fly? and how would they fit anyway, theyd be small wings lol, but I think thats kinda what it should look like :) when looking at the RID version, we need sketches lol, that would help a bunch lol

Archived