Galaxy Force Omega Prime

DracoJesi

if you could creat a mold for a GF Magnus, what would it look like and how would it combine with prime?

things that would be nice

Giant Autobot symbol to cover Chest

super alt mode(combined) (RID version didnt have one)maybe w cooler flight mode for prime?

I liked the RID version but it had problems, GF Prime wasnt ment to combine like this but there is the "back pack" feature which has alot of potential IMHO

so it could be posed and look powerful lol, the only reason i dont usualy like super modes is because, well the usualy look the figure look like crap but I realy like GF Primes :tfgrin

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah I thought about this before. I thought it would be cool that if Magnus' cab was ACTUALLY a repaint of Prime with a different "backpack" sort of thing. That way it would be cool to see them combined with each other's backpacks.

but the cab should be a bit different, simular yes but diiferent

lol im tired of repaints

aslo, I think all of Magnus should be used, shure your idea is cool and can be done also but I switch between two super modes, they would have that by themselves already lol,  swiching "back packs" dosent realy make them all that stronger i gues lol, cool though, and definatly i though but there needs to be a combined mode using all of magnus, now what do do with Primes rear?

Yeah I thought about this before. I thought it would be cool that if Magnus' cab was ACTUALLY a repaint of Prime with a different "backpack" sort of thing. That way it would be cool to see them combined with each other's backpacks.

lol im tired of repaints

aslo, I think all of Magnus should be used, shure your idea is cool and can be done also but I switch between two super modes, they would have that by themselves already lol,  swiching "back packs" dosent realy make them all that stronger i gues lol, cool though, and definatly i though but there needs to be a combined mode using all of magnus, now what do do with Primes rear?

Mke magnus's backpack into arms and his body into legs?

lol im tired of repaints

Mke magnus's backpack into arms and his body into legs?

yeah lol. off course he needs extra leg support lol . that can be done be manipulating the  extra leg blocks but how could you and the arms could be changed if the originals are held back like they are in alt mode, but a back module would complete the look :) and edit the chest so it doesnt just look like a regular super mode

if one goes with that aproach then the question is, which part of Magnus should be which?

as for the Primes back module, Id like to use it as well, still thinking, hmm how woulf I get both on there? seams like a waste not to use it, RID used all the parts even if it was crappy lol

well ive looked at him and if you take the optimus back module and turn it upside down you could connect it to tat of Magnus, primes being the bottom halm, the problem? with the arms folde back it has to be highe or realy low to give the arms clearance, might be on to somthing though

ok but the  back module in alt formation, turn the wings upside down and back connect it to prime that way, this means the "big guns should be right and left of Primes head, which looks cool but  this has too problems-

A theres no way to change

primes chest and

B, theres a lack of Quality on the back of the wings, which could be fixed by kitbashing or making a custom GF Convoy mold, but that seems a bit extensive even if I want to do it anyway,

this looks like a cool config but it dosent look super power lol, and  the Magnus wouldnt realy show up,

which means  I probly wont be using Prime's back module :(

also, Magnus has never had a super mode so I dont see the need to figure that one out, (not counting repaints of course)

plus Prime's module can be used as stationary defence but that seems like a waste :(

ok but the  back module in alt formation, turn the wings upside down and back connect it to prime that way, this means the "big guns should be right and left of Primes head, which looks cool but  this has too problems-

A theres no way to change

primes chest and

B, theres a lack of Quality on the back of the wings, which could be fixed by kitbashing or making a custom GF Convoy mold, but that seems a bit extensive even if I want to do it anyway,

this looks like a cool config but it dosent look super power lol, and  the Magnus wouldnt realy show up,

which means  I probly wont be using Prime's back module :(

also, Magnus has never had a super mode so I dont see the need to figure that one out, (not counting repaints of course)

plus Prime's module can be used as stationary defence but that seems like a waste :(

hmm....maybe magnus's packpack became a chest piece.then the body split in half and then in half again to extend the arms and legs?

OH, and magnus had a super mode in G1

um , I dont follow, he would do what now lol, pics would help lol

he did? where can i find pics of that?

OK first here are the pics...

r_ultramagnus_1065.jpg

r_ultramagnus_1079.jpg

and second....

On magnus...the prime packpack thing becomes a chest piece and back support.then the arms become OP arm extentions and the legs become leg extentions.head goes somewhere

Archived