C-310 Ginrai Parts at BBTS

ruru

I like Ginari just fine as is.

Already a vast improvement over the original PM Prime.

Can't compare them just yet but hopefully a Ginari I just endcapped will arrive next week.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the head does look more show accurate - but I wonder why it is so small - so that is a replacement head?  the wings are sick - u r right about those being longer making them way more badass - I really am a sucker for show accurate though and I loved MF esp Ginrai - I think I will wait on more pics - I am sure there will be someone who posts some info on the kit - I just wanna see it close up - also - I wonder if it works on pm prime, and pm prime the reissue - I cannot see a reason it would not...

thanks for the pics - hopefully someone will give us some more info - if not, I will consider being a crash test dummy....

ru

I picked up the kit when it was originally sold with Ginrai, it's really only for people who want a show accurate robot mode. You have to remove the original arms and replace them with the oversized ones. It does make a nice showpiece and if you have a spare Ginrai reissue lying round then at $40 it's certainly cheaper than what I paid.

Would I buy it again at the price I paid? No, the custom parts are made from PVC, not plastic. They are nicely produced but the finish is lacking. Not in the moulding but in the fact you have to modify the arms to get them to fit together and the lack of proper attachment for the head and feet.

Would I buy it for $40 if I had a spare Ginrai reissue? Hell yeah, as a diehard MF fan it's worth it just for a display piece. You can easily attach the head and feet with bluetack and the arm removal isn't permanent. Ultimately you won't damage the original toy.

i have the set, and it looks hella better than the orriginal. i do not use the small head becaue it give priem a beetle juice vibe. the stock head woks great with the up grade. you can kind see it on the second page of my collection pics.

Archived