C-310 Ginrai Parts at BBTS

ruru

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No, the custom parts are made from PVC, not plastic.

:eek Gah! That sucks.

Erm, PVC is a type of plastic...

You know what I mean :tftongue It's not the typical solid plastic but the rubberised PVC stuff. As for pics of him in vehicle mode, as I mentioned because you have to remove the arms this is robot mode only custom, you can transform him back but he looks identical to the original form (I guess you could put the wings on Godbomber but they would look a bit out of scale with the rest of the truck). I'll see if I can take some pics this weekend.

No, the custom parts are made from PVC, not plastic.

:eek Gah! That sucks.

Erm, PVC is a type of plastic...

You know what I mean :tftongue It's not the typical solid plastic but the rubberised PVC stuff. As for pics of him in vehicle mode, as I mentioned because you have to remove the arms this is robot mode only custom, you can transform him back but he looks identical to the original form (I guess you could put the wings on Godbomber but they would look a bit out of scale with the rest of the truck). I'll see if I can take some pics this weekend.

I actually knew what you meant. Hence my reaction. Anyway, rubbery parts on solid plastic toys = :puke IMO.

i got them. i didn't use the head they included. be careful if you do get them. you have to trim the plastic. i almost ruined one of the arms by trimming to much.

Ok I've found a couple of pics I took when I received the kit. I'll try and take some more pics later on. If anyone has any specific requests (comparisons, wing view etc) please let me know. My pics are HERE

hhhmmm...interest is...rekindling...have to see....how bad....Canadians get it...up the...pooper...for shipping from BBTS

thanks kek23k - those are nice

so, in taking the arms off - someone mentioned great if u have a spare one - is this reversable?  and how hard is it to do?  is it a pin or a screw in each arm?  can u snap a pic or two trans'd with the new arms?  And this is good for all versions, ginrai, reissue ginrai, PM prime, and reissue PM prime?

I really think it looks great - I really appreciate the pics and all the feedback - thanks guys.

ru

The Truck mode simply wouldn't work with the custom arms atill in place as they have an angle at the elbow that isn't jointed. But the procedure is entirely reverseable and it's just one screw on each arm (the little blue plate that higes the arm at the shoulder has a screw that holds the arm to the truck). Yes, forgot to mention as you asked before but I can't see any reason why it won't be compatible with PMOP, as far as I know the only issue with Godbomber and PMOP was the arms and you remove them for this custom ;)

No worries about all the info and if I get chance I'll snag more pics.

Archived