And now a page from Gear's diary...

Dear Diary, today stunk as usual.  My oil kept hardning up, Ratchet keeps telling me I had better take care of my blown head gasket or else I might crack my engine block...what does he know. 

Today at work, Bumblebee said something cute at the water cooler.  All the other bots were like ha ha ha, but me I wanted to cave in his face plate for him.  Primes pet, he gets all the easy work, while I'm stuck filing Human waste management reports.  Then Grimlock came in and ATE my WORK STATION, desk and all.  Everyone was like HA HA HA ol GEARS had better find a new desk.  Very VERY funny.  He ate my stapler, I had to order that 5 times from supply.  It came with the wrong staples and didn't work but it was MIND SLAG I!  Had my collectable Muppet action figure on my computer too.  Grimlock ate Animal in one gulp.  It was a low number too.  I got it for Windcharger for polyanna, but he got me a box of paper clips, so I kept it and gave him Preceptors tape dispencer...cheap-o bot.

Tomorrow I'm going to stop by wheeljacks garage and borrow a few things, like his plasma gun and rocket booster, and just LEVEL THE PLACE.  YEA THAT'LL MAKE EM LAUGH  WHOO HOO GEARS IS GONNA KILL US ALL!  BLAM...  Grimlock will be there saying "Oooh me sorry Gear, me just stupid."  WELL NOW YOUR DEAD BLAMO!!! 

Then bumblebee...little happy bumble bee...bumble will tumble...

They might be tracing this, better go back to work.  Call out sick tomorrow if you do read this.   BPS reports resume...

Archived