G1 Megatron KO

XLR-8

I just keep mine displayed in gun mode on the wall with some repro decepticon labels on him. Looks fairly decent there as a display in gun mode. Got mine for 11 bucks.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Imagine how much this will be worth to you in a few years from now... Won't you be glad you bought this while you had your chance here and now.... and that's a priceless opportunity for you. What awesome things will people say when they see you with this hard to find item... How will you feel owning this now and being able to hold it in your hands... Where are you going to be able to find this ever again? This is priceless... So many people have contacted me in regards to this item, and this is your golden opportunity to own this item here and now. Naturally, it's nice to know that people who have grabbed their opportunity to win an auction like this have been very, very pleased as proven by my feedback!! Listen to yourself as you see yourself winning this great auction. As you begin now to decide to bid, look at the PICTURE below... You can easily bid now, or after you finish reading this description, Can you not? Don't miss out on this great chance to own this, NOW!!! By my feedback, you know how reliable I am. People usually regret missing out on something like this - here's your opportunity to own this... Seize your winning opportunity to own this now - GET THIS WHILE YOU STILL CAN!!!

What an idiot.

*buys a second one*

DANMIT he's too convinceing :tflaugh

:tflaugh

yeah, I'm getting tempted to pick up another one and not repaint the face and just use it for a Megaplex :thumb

The novel this dude wrote about it makes me want to barf into my Micromasters, let it dry, then rip it out with electrical tape.

:tflaugh  :tflaugh1

i bought one because i'm not a big enough fan of the mold to shell out over $60 for it.  so $20 was nice (10 for toy 10 for shipping) and yes he is loose but nothing a little clear nail polish or elmers glue can't fix.  and a silver sharpie takes care of teh face and gun barrel.

$60 is that how much Megatrons cost? I bought mine for $275!

"THIS AUCTION COULD EASILY GO REAL HIGH BEFORE IT'S FINAL SECONDS OF ENDING SO BID SOON...."

Sure, and I could be a millionaire tomorrow.  :tftongue

What a load of crap. I hope they re-issue Megatron again one day and just buy that.

The novel this dude wrote about it makes me want to barf into my Micromasters, let it dry, then rip it out with electrical tape.

i bought one because i'm not a big enough fan of the mold to shell out over $60 for it.  so $20 was nice (10 for toy 10 for shipping) and yes he is loose but nothing a little clear nail polish or elmers glue can't fix.  and a silver sharpie takes care of teh face and gun barrel.

I got mine for $200 Sealed.

i have one word for the both of you PWNED

The novel this dude wrote about it makes me want to barf into my pubes, let it dry, then rip it out with electrical tape.

no kidding, yikes is the word for that

of course I'm not running off to buy some ghey sh*tty KO either

Yea but mine is Special 16... Black Megatron exclusive.  :thumb

Archived