End Cap Posting Terms & Conditions

Why is there a ban on quantity sales?  The other rules I get, but I don't see the reason behind this one.

Because how do they know that you didn't jack a Wal-Mart truck and are offloading the goods?

• 4 weeks later...
Why is there a ban on quantity sales?  The other rules I get, but I don't see the reason behind this one.

Because we dont allow peoeple to post and sell here with the intention of making profit. Stores cant post, so we dont allow people with cases of product to post either. We also dont want to promote people going to their local stores and cleaning out the good stuff to scalp here.

Because we dont allow peoeple to post and sell here with the intention of making profit. Stores cant post, so we dont allow people with cases of product to post either. We also dont want to promote people going to their local stores and cleaning out the good stuff to scalp here.

profit.....Thats not totally subjective now is it.

WIth that in mind you should just shut down the forum totally. Don't want people to make money now.  :tdown  :roll

I totally get what SFC is saying. :thumb The Endcap isn't so much a profiting thread but more of a help out thread which is fine by me. Selling an item is okay just as long as it's reasonably priced and this applies to either MISB or loose. So far from the experiences I've had with dealing in the endcap most if not all people here are reasonable when dealing loose/misb items.

The fandom basically frowns on scalping as already said and I'm happy to report I have yet to encounter anybody here doing so.  :D

Reguarding feedback. I have no problem leaving feedback when a successful transaction ends. May be a week or so but it gets posted eventially.

• 2 years later...

I may sound dumb asking this, but, whatever. So if I was selling something and I said just cash was fine, nothing else, and then when I got the money I would send the item (cause I like to be safe and get the money first so I don't get scammed) and thats it. It would be okay? Just wanna be sure before I go posting.

I may sound dumb asking this, but, whatever. So if I was selling something and I said just cash was fine, nothing else, and then when I got the money I would send the item (cause I like to be safe and get the money first so I don't get scammed) and thats it. It would be okay? Just wanna be sure before I go posting.

I'm sure the authority didn't create Feedback for nothing. From there, you can view testimonials from other users regarding the one(s) that you're having transactions with.

Just my 2 cents, though. :)

You always do the money part first, yes. Though sending cash in the mail isn't something I would recommend.

• 4 years later...

Archived