Who would you choose to replace

Baron Funstix

When Hot Rod shot it down.

Hot Rod.... he shot down an entire ship by himself? I didn't see that happen. I know he fired at it and Decepticons came pouring out, but I never saw him shoot down a starship. Galvatron's ship had a hard time shooting one of those down with like a thousand missiles.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I always like to assume that none of the other autobots died, maybe just seriously injured, or were somewhere else at the time.

Riiiiiiight... see... Brawn... he's dead. Sure, he might've survived that shot to the shoulder, but I highly doubt that he would've survived the explosion of the shuttle that he was aboard. Even if he tried to jump ship, there were Decepticons swarming out of it moments before its explosion, so if the explosion didn't kill him, he would've surely been spotted by a Decepticon who would've offed him. And if that didn't kill him, falling from several thousand metres onto the Cascade Mountains would. ;)

Of course, Prowl died aboard that same shuttle, yet he appears post-movie...

In the G1 cartoon, no Transformer is truly dead, thanks to the power of inconsistent continuity!! :D

P.S.: Brawn never appears in any post movie eps, so evidently this power was unable to save him. Teh suck.

Didn't you know?

Brawn is BW/BM megs. :thumb

I always like to assume that none of the other autobots died, maybe just seriously injured, or were somewhere else at the time.

Riiiiiiight... see... Brawn... he's dead. Sure, he might've survived that shot to the shoulder, but I highly doubt that he would've survived the explosion of the shuttle that he was aboard. Even if he tried to jump ship, there were Decepticons swarming out of it moments before its explosion, so if the explosion didn't kill him, he would've surely been spotted by a Decepticon who would've offed him. And if that didn't kill him, falling from several thousand metres onto the Cascade Mountains would. ;)

In the G1 cartoon, no Transformer is truly dead, thanks to the power of inconsistent continuity!! :D

P.S.: Brawn never appears in any post movie eps, so evidently this power was unable to save him. Teh suck.

Didn't you know?

Brawn is BW/BM megs. :thumb

of course he knows, everyone knows that.

I dont doubt that Brawn died, I was referring to other pre movie autobots like Tracks or Red alert that we never see again.  Of course if the autobots bodies could survive mostly intact a crash from space to earth, then Im sure from a few thousand feet in the sky there could be enough remains to repair them.

Ummm ...  yes he does.  Animation error perhaps, but there he is.

bitmap2050.jpg

I need to know what episode that is. That has to be one of the most intentional errors ive ever seen on that show.

They killed off all the cool Autobots.  If anybody should been wasted, it shoulda been Arcee & Daniel.

Ummm ...  yes he does.  Animation error perhaps, but there he is.

bitmap2050.jpg

I need to know what episode that is. That has to be one of the most intentional errors ive ever seen on that show.

The episode is Carnage in C-Minor.

Goki :  :tfevil

Basically we all know who died in the movie, not counting Optimus Prime we have Brawn, Prowl, Ratchet, Ironhide, Windcharger and Wheeljack.  If you could have chosen for someone else to have died in there place who would it be?  And I know a lot of you want to say wheelie but we hadn't even seen him at that time so I'm looking for pre movie charachters.  For me, I would have liked to have seen Prowl and Wheeljack live, maybe replace them with Huffer and Grapple or someone.

It's not specific characters that are killed, but the archetypes they represent. Yoda and Obi-Wan represented essentially the same character in the original Star Wars trilogy. Obi-Wan was killed off in ANH because there was nothing for him to be doing by the end of the movie. When Lucas realized there would be sequels, he created Yoda to fill the role of mentor.

Basically we all know who died in the movie, not counting Optimus Prime we have Brawn, Prowl, Ratchet, Ironhide, Windcharger and Wheeljack.  If you could have chosen for someone else to have died in there place who would it be?  And I know a lot of you want to say wheelie but we hadn't even seen him at that time so I'm looking for pre movie charachters.  For me, I would have liked to have seen Prowl and Wheeljack live, maybe replace them with Huffer and Grapple or someone.

It's not specific characters that are killed, but the archetypes they represent. Yoda and Obi-Wan represented essentially the same character in the original Star Wars trilogy. Obi-Wan was killed off in ANH because there was nothing for him to be doing by the end of the movie. When Lucas realized there would be sequels, he created Yoda to fill the role of mentor.

i don't belive that's true. it's like he made the first move and then realised there should be sequels. the sequels were planned from the get go, or better said: forced, since the original idea was to make one film.

Archived