Who would you choose to replace

Baron Funstix

Anyway, I'd assume that almost everyone else died too. Grapple and Huffer included.

I was thinking this too. Jazz, Blaster, Perceptor, Bumblebee, Cliffjumper, the Dinobots and Arielbots are the only ones we saw again at the end of the movie and in season 3.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well, the way I see it, Ratchet and Wheeljack HAD to die... otherwise there would have been no way for them to explain how Optimus' wounds were unrepairable. I mean, in the series those two put 'Bots back together from pieces.

And yet the Junkions did it to Ultra Magnus. Too bad they didn't go get Optimus' body and let the Junkions work their magic on it, when the battle with Unicron was over. Maybe they just ran out of that fix all robo polish.

but he always sounded like that guy from that Bugs Bunny cartoon who created Gossemer, the red furry monster

so let me get this straight... you remember the name of the red furry monster but not MARVIN THE MARTIAN? :tflaugh man that's wacky

I remember good ol' Marvin.  But Marvin didn't create Gossemer.  It was some human guy who sounded like Cosmos.  I know the accent is from a real actor...can't place the name, but I think he was in Casablanca.  Wormy little guy, buggy eyes, fairly big head.

Peter Lorre is the guy you're thinking of.  :thumb

As for the topic ... Tracks, Gears, and, in an embarrassingly accidental suicide, Bumblebee.

have tracks die during an attempt at autobot erotic asphyxiation.

Who really cares !

Wow, you're getting my vote for Transfan of the year. :roll

Anyway, I'd assume that almost everyone else died too. Grapple and Huffer included.

I always like to assume that none of the other autobots died, maybe just seriously injured, or were somewhere else at the time.

I always like to assume that none of the other autobots died, maybe just seriously injured, or were somewhere else at the time.

Riiiiiiight... see... Brawn... he's dead. Sure, he might've survived that shot to the shoulder, but I highly doubt that he would've survived the explosion of the shuttle that he was aboard. Even if he tried to jump ship, there were Decepticons swarming out of it moments before its explosion, so if the explosion didn't kill him, he would've surely been spotted by a Decepticon who would've offed him. And if that didn't kill him, falling from several thousand metres onto the Cascade Mountains would. ;)

Of course, Prowl died aboard that same shuttle, yet he appears post-movie...

In the G1 cartoon, no Transformer is truly dead, thanks to the power of inconsistent continuity!! :D

P.S.: Brawn never appears in any post movie eps, so evidently this power was unable to save him. Teh suck.

When Hot Rod shot it down.

And I would have wanted Ironhide and Prowl to survive, myself... but Ironhide proved he was a fighter to the end.

Struggling to reach Megatron to stop him even though he already had one foot in the grave... "Such heroic nonsense... *ZZAARRK!*"

Riiiiiiight... see... Brawn... he's dead. Sure, he might've survived that shot to the shoulder, but I highly doubt that he would've survived the explosion of the shuttle that he was aboard. Even if he tried to jump ship, there were Decepticons swarming out of it moments before its explosion, so if the explosion didn't kill him, he would've surely been spotted by a Decepticon who would've offed him. And if that didn't kill him, falling from several thousand metres onto the Cascade Mountains would. ;)

Of course, Prowl died aboard that same shuttle, yet he appears post-movie...

In the G1 cartoon, no Transformer is truly dead, thanks to the power of inconsistent continuity!! :D

P.S.: Brawn never appears in any post movie eps, so evidently this power was unable to save him. Teh suck.

Ummm ...  yes he does.  Animation error perhaps, but there he is.

bitmap2050.jpg

Archived