Who would you choose to replace

Baron Funstix

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
but he always sounded like that guy from that Bugs Bunny cartoon who created Gossemer, the red furry monster

so let me get this straight... you remember the name of the red furry monster but not MARVIN THE MARTIAN? :tflaugh man that's wacky

anyways, i'm happy with the deaths that took place, what bugs me is the ones that weren't killed (hound, jazz, sunstreaker, etc...) weren't even featured (except as background characters) after the movie :tdown.

It's understandable that Jazz didn't feature after the movie considering that Scatman Crothers sadly passed away soon after making the movie.

yeah i understand that, but jazz seemed like such an important character throughout season 1.

but he always sounded like that guy from that Bugs Bunny cartoon who created Gossemer, the red furry monster

so let me get this straight... you remember the name of the red furry monster but not MARVIN THE MARTIAN? :tflaugh man that's wacky

I remember good ol' Marvin.  But Marvin didn't create Gossemer.  It was some human guy who sounded like Cosmos.  I know the accent is from a real actor...can't place the name, but I think he was in Casablanca.  Wormy little guy, buggy eyes, fairly big head.

I remember good ol' Marvin.  But Marvin didn't create Gossemer.  It was some human guy who sounded like Cosmos.  I know the accent is from a real actor...can't place the name, but I think he was in Casablanca.  Wormy little guy, buggy eyes, fairly big head.

Peter Lorre is the guy you're thinking of.  :thumb

As for the topic ... Tracks, Gears, and, in an embarrassingly accidental suicide, Bumblebee.

noone said marvin created gossemer.

Ummm...Hot Rod did.  When he said I remembered Gossemer and not Marvin.

Ummm...Hot Rod did.  When he said I remembered Gossemer and not Marvin.

he was talking about the fact you didn't mention the name of the show...

Archived