Who would you choose to replace

Baron Funstix

Basically we all know who died in the movie, not counting Optimus Prime we have Brawn, Prowl, Ratchet, Ironhide, Windcharger and Wheeljack.  If you could have chosen for someone else to have died in there place who would it be?  And I know a lot of you want to say wheelie but we hadn't even seen him at that time so I'm looking for pre movie charachters.  For me, I would have liked to have seen Prowl and Wheeljack live, maybe replace them with Huffer and Grapple or someone.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cosmos, Huffer, Gears, Windcharger stays

The arielbots and Cosmos

I wouldn't mind having gotten rid of the following characters and why:

Huffer: an annoying like sob who complained about everything not working and had a real whiny voice (kind of like Fran Drescher from the tv show "The Nanny)

Red alert: too damn paranoid

Cosmos: If they had chosen a different voice form for him, I wouldn't have an issues, but he always sounded like that guy from that Bugs Bunny cartoon who created Gossemer, the red furry monster

Beachcomber: always had a stoned look to him (that's not a good message to kids, even if he is a robot)

Warpath: The whole "Bang" "Pow" "Zap" thing got too out of hand and really annoying fast

Powerglide: Similar to Sunstreaker, except Sunstreaker didn't boast about how he knew the way and stuff and didn't sing an annoying song like Powerglide did in Dinobot Island part 1.  Also had kind of an annoying voice

I may or may not have gotten rid of Perceptor: He's a scientist (which in my book means keep him in), but he's always using the big words (which knocks him down a few points).  A scientist should know when to use big words and when to use basic words.

btw, I would keep the twins.  I always think having a set of brothers on the Autobot team is a good idea, they can get more done together, and provide good entertainment in down time.

Archived