This guy is selling of his prime collection

Elvin's a big Prime fan.  I know him personally.  He's got some great stuff.  STuff that most will never own unless their money's right.  and majority are sealed.  And Im negotiating the Star Convoy. :tfgrin

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Seriously, how many toys of the same mold does this guy have? :roll

These "collectors" are just hoarding a single figure (i.e. Optimus Prime) so that it's difficult of other people to buy it. Of course, being a hardcore Optimus Prime worshipper doesn't help, either.

He's not hoarding a single figure.  He's only got one of each.  Variation of Optimus Prime, that is.  Each of those figures has subtle differences that make it different than the others, some more valuable, some not.

It's only hoarding when it's obvious that he's just swiped entire shipments of a single figure.  He hasn't.  And most of the figures he's bought on the secondary market, anyways.

Well, then I guess it's not so bad.

Yeah, it's not the same as people who troop-build Scrapmetals or something.  Pena, as an Optimus Prime collector, tried his darndest to get one of every variation of Optimus Prime in existence.  It took him a long time to build his collection to what it is now, and I'm personally shocked that after all this time, it's going up for sale.  All for a good cause, though.

How many gold MP Convoys did they make

Yeah, it's not the same as people who troop-build Scrapmetals or something.  Pena, as an Optimus Prime collector, tried his darndest to get one of every variation of Optimus Prime in existence.  It took him a long time to build his collection to what it is now, and I'm personally shocked that after all this time, it's going up for sale.  All for a good cause, though.

To be honest, even owning every variation seems excessive. Then again, I don't like Optimus Prime, so there is a bias there.

At least it's not as bad as that guy that had like, 12 MPOPs.

How many gold MP Convoys did they make

Ohhhh, I soooooo want that one, but dammit it is already sold!!!

I have no idea how many, but it has to be valuable. Damn the missed opportunity.

wouldnt mind getting my hands on that gobot prime and some of those lucky draws :drool

Archived