Explanation for the Vok's golden disk?

X-Bob58

i think that the golden disk that Megatron the 2nd stole was suppose to be from the voyager craft. the golden disk that was found on prehistoric Earth was suppose to be a message of some sort from the Vok.

Wow.  How did you come across this.  I mean, it's not exactly something that someone thinks to look up out of the blue

"Hmmm...I think I'll look up a Dropa Stone"

There's a History Channel psuedo-documentery on UFOs right now.

Wow.  How did you come across this.  I mean, it's not exactly something that someone thinks to look up out of the blue

"Hmmm...I think I'll look up a Dropa Stone"

There's a History Channel psuedo-documentery on UFOs right now.

I hate when the History Channel airs that crap.

And I think the inspiration for the vok disc was the Voyager disk.  they look pretty similar.

the VGER one was the first one... I never got why they made the Vok one *another* golden disk. It just created an unnecessarily confusing link between the two objects (and storylines?) when there was none. JMO

and I have yet to understand why they showed a statue of Prime holding up two golden disks in BM. Though now that I've seen the DVDs I know that it was just Mainframe embellishing the script. :D

Archived