Tons of Lucky Draw TF Images

XLR-8

I wouldn't doubt it, how much did it go for?. The one I want is that Cheetor. Its on ebay for $600, but damn, I ain't got that type of cash and I want to get atleast 4 of em'.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I wouldn't doubt it, how much did it go for?. The one I want is that Cheetor. Its on ebay for $600, but damn, I ain't got that type of cash and I want to get atleast 4 of em'.

Only want the one myself... one of the most expensive ofcourse (listed between $1000-$2000 )

Thanks for those comments .. well most of them anyway ;-)

We open every TF that we get (other than our second BotCon 97 Breakdown and a few doubles of the European Action Masters).

Regarding Blue Convoy (Ape) have you looked at the site this week, as a gallery went up yesterday :-)

The Lucky Draws we have galleries of are:

Blue Convoy

Gold BW Metals Convoy (actually we've not photographed him yet)

Pioneer Primal (Silver Metals Convoy)

Silver BW Metals Megatron

Galva-Lio Convoy

Silver BW2 Galvatron

Clear Sixshot

Black Sixshot

Clear Starscream (questions over this guy's validity though)

Black Fire Convoy

Gold Micron Legend Convoy

Gold Micron Legend Jetfire

Gold Superlink Grand Convoy

Gold Superlink Rodimus

Silver Superlink Rodimus (gallery will be up tomorrow)

Gold Superlink STD Convoy (gallery will be up tomorrow)

Black Superlink Galvatron

God Primus

Blue Flame Convoy

Perfect Choice Cheetas

We've got two more we're doing deals on (one should be due by the end of the month, the other in April).  The first has never been seen on the web before, and very very few people know it exists.

I'm glad to see some people like the Lucky Draws - a lot of fans don't.  We always like to share the images around, as you only get a few scans in the magazines then the same "boxed" images on ebay.

Moonbut

One half of Transformers @ The Moon

www.transformertoys.co.uk

Why repaint Lio Convoy as Galvatron?

We've got two more we're doing deals on (one should be due by the end of the month, the other in April).  The first has never been seen on the web before, and very very few people know it exists.

Hmm, I wonder what it could be... I have no idea! So how do you get a hold of all these Lucky Draw's? Do you know a lot of people oversea's in Hong Kong or Japan?

The Blue Optimus Primal is cool. I like it its color a lot. But I'd rather see a Lucky Draw Edition to the Japan 10th. Anni. Set. That would be probally one of the better Lucky Draw's to EVER own.

Awesome work on obtaining all of the LD's. I bet it wasn't easy and so far you are the only person on the .net that has the most of the them. Hmm, do you have a list of all the ones ever created?

Why repaint Lio Convoy as Galvatron?

I think he was in the show like that for a little while.

If thats so, then sure why not

Archived