20th Prime

Vector Sigma

Likin' the ears! :thumb

OK....OK....I set in new fog lights in the front bumper (i drilled them out and put in new ones)..... repainted the front window framing,..... glues photo etched screens on the inside of the windows,..... detailed the oposite side of the front bumper (matrix housing),..... cut off the towers on either side of his head and replaced them with something more to the cartoon and detailed his head .....and detailed his tail lights !!

nice.  it makes me wish i was more skilled with a paint brush.  how well does his head fit in it's place in truck mode with the new ear job?

nice.  it makes me wish i was more skilled with a paint brush.  how well does his head fit in it's place in truck mode with the new ear job?

the new towers push down a bit to fit into the cab.

Archived