TFans Feedback Forum

There's a new forum for Feedback now! Go check out the rules!

He's right ya know!

Look up the thread in here with the topic title of the sellers name (they're in alphabetical order) and add your comments there. If they don't show up, create a new thread.

I know there's one for quiktake, top seller!  :thumb

*edit*

http://www.TFans.com/talk/index.php?showforum=55

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Didn't know if above meant we couldn't post here anymore but what the heck. 

Fortress Max was an awesome seller!!!!  He came when in need & came thorugh awesome proce on the item!!!!!  WDB again!!!!!

Didn't know if above meant we couldn't post here anymore but what the heck. 

Fortress Max was an awesome seller!!!!  He came when in need & came thorugh awesome proce on the item!!!!!  WDB again!!!!!

Just click the link in my previous post (right above yours) and you'll see all the names listed as topics. Fort Max is on the first page, whack your feedback in there.  :thumb

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

adremalech is an awesome seller!!! I got MISB Defensor giftset in perfect condition. I can't ask for anything better. Hope to deal with more in the future!!!

:clap :thumb

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived