TFans Feedback Forum

Bluavenger rocks as does Generation Zero, I got a package today I forgot I bought off him lol.

:lol

I wish I was well off enough to be able to "forget" about $100 transactions...  :tflaugh Glad it made it there okay.  :thumb

I've had good transactions with a number of people recently, but keep forgetting to post about them in here. :tard  If anyone traded with or sold to me and wants me to verify that in here, just remind me and I'll make the post as needed. :thumb

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ErikB: Just scored RiD Ruination-Urban Camo edition and the Smokejumper/Dreadwind two-pack, and they were still in the package! It was like Christmas!

LOS is an excellent person to trade with. Great deal on that swerve! Thanks for hooking it up! Plus stikeback hooked me up on Cybertron Scourge!

// Purchased Energon Terrorcons (Battle & Command Ravage, Divebomb, Cruellock) from SkyClonus

Excellent seller. Shipping was fast. Items were packaged well. Generous enough to include Energon Insecticon in the lot. A pleasure to do business with, hope to deal with him again some time!

Your Friendly Neighborhood Autobot

LoneDrifter is a cool guy for sending payment for Alt. Swindle quickly! :thumb Thanks chief! It even started a cool conversation with the cute girl behind the bank desk because she asked what I was only receiving $13 for. Guess $13 is an odd number to her... :lol

Also a decent person to do business with is Bulsgar1! His items I purchased arrived today and gave me plenty to do when my work day got boring! Many small battles happened between the Motorcylce Drone and Noctorro...

On a side note: Rodimus VTS is a schway and decent guy! He has taken upon him a project I asked politely for him to do and I'm looking forward to the finished project! Thanks a whole grand lot buddy!

Anyways, if anybody out there has not dealt with any of these members, then take into consideration my own good two cents about them. When I get a chance to deal with them again I shall do so with no second thoughts! :thumb

Later y'all!

Archived