TFans Feedback Forum

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Azure_Dragoon convinced me to set up a PayPal system, went out of his way to buy for me an Alt. Swindle, shipped it out quick and was just an all around cool guy to deal with! cool.gif People take notice! This guy is a great person to deal with!

Thanks, chief! Hope your trip went well and looking forward to possibly doing some more business in the future. wave.gif

yakkotank hasn't said too much around this site but he's a great guy when it comes to deals! He stepped up to the plate when I asked for a loose BW Fuzor Quickstrike. Even offered me the Variant Japanese version! The package arrived today and made me so happy! :thumb

Dude, I'd just like to say thanks once more and it'll possibly show up in the kitbash forum recolored as I wanted to do.

This guy has my trust, so, if you'd like to deal with him, go for it.

wave.gif

Just got back home from Cyprus the other day... man... Had. A. BLAST!

Logged on and got word that Epitaph had gotten his package from me with no problems. Checked Paypal, he send the funds with no problem.

And I gotta say, he was really very pleasant to deal with. Upbeat, friendly, with more to say than just the details of the transaction. Definately in my Cool Book.

I'm really glad I could help you find a Swindle, buddy. Lemme know if you need me to pick anything up for you anytime.

Archived