SkyClonus

SureShot

ShadowJin

StrikeBack

Great Traders:

SD Jetfire

Great Buyer's

The Diesel

if i've missed you, please let me know ;)

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've only been on the purchasing end on this board- and I would love to point out the two fantastic sellers I have interacted with thus far, as they have made the process of acquiring needed Transformers amazingly simple and painfree. Thanks! 

-TheSuper Fire Convoy

Gentlemenly and incredibly understanding of the various eccentricities of my order. Kept me well informed at every step of the process, very rapid PM response time, and items arrived in perfect condition.

-EvaTType01

Again, incredibly understanding and patient. Answered all of my questions thoroughly, quickly, and most importantly politely. I'm still waiting on the item in question, but I assume based on the character of this individual that it will arrive in a stellar condition.

I highly recommend both sellers.

Thanks to both of you!

Please tell your Lovers and Friends, That Usher, Jon, and Luda STRIKEBACK had to do it again.

You are AWESOME man :thumb I haven’t even opened the package yet and I know it's going to be great. What kind of faith do you other guys have in your seller/trader :tflaugh

Archived