TFans Feedback Forum

I just recieved my figures from SureShot  :thumb  GREAT guy do deal with! If you have the chance to trade with him, don't hesitate.

I also had a great transaction with bryan2m4  :thumb He bought several figures from me and got the payment to me super fast!

Thanks to both you guys! I hope to do a deal you again sometime.  :wave

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ahh, should have known there was a thread like this.

I received Alt Dead End from Mike. the other day. My third person-to-person deal on the 'net and first one on this board.  It shipped rather quick and communication was very clear.  Those dyed windows look really nice, can't wait to use that figure when I get the chance.

Shoulda left Rockstar feedback earlier but got caught up with work. I got caught up with work earlier as well and ended up not being able to ship my items until the weekend (when we had agreed Wed/Thurs). I let him know about the delays and he took it in stride w/o any complaints whatsoever (even though I'm sure he may have had some worries). He packaged everything well and my item got to me in like 3 days...awesome Takara Megs reissue, just as described, would obviously deal with again!

Negative to Omega Jetfire. Was interested in a couple of his items, we had agreed upon a price. Then he made up an excuse that his girlfriend wouldn't let him sell one of the items for that price. Proceeded to ask for $200 more (Fort Max) at which point I ended negotiations. Now he's selling the same item for about the original agreed upon price again.

:clap  Cyclops was a great trader will gladly trade again anytime, kept in  touch constantly and shipped asap

it was a great experience and im now willing to do a lot more tradinng

Archived