Decepticharge

onesock

I traded some Alts for Cybertron with him, and he's a great guy!  Items he sent were in great condition, they arrived quickly, and he's just an all around great guy!

:clap  :clap  :clap

I'd trade with him anyday! :thumb

Final Grade- AAA+++

Super dude to work with

traded Alts vs BTs with him and he is teh best IMO

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA++++++++++++++++++

• 1 month later...

Excellent person to deal with. A flatout pro with excellent communication, fast shipping, and one of the best packaging jobs I've seen thus far. :thumb

Very kind to set me up with Cybertron CD Scattorshot, CD Hotshot, Downshift, Brimstone, Soundwave, and Wingsaber. Also very fair reguarding cost and shipping.:D

Would definitely deal with again as either customer/seller. :thumb 

• 1 month later...

We did a huge trade for a Bunch of stuff. It was a good deal for both of us all they way around. He is a very trustworthy person!

Thanks Dude!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 10 months later...

another great deal with him, just haven't got the right words for it but he delivers asap

:cjdance :cjdance :tfdance :tfdance :thumb :thumb :clap :clap :clap :clap

Archived