How much is WST Skywarp worth?

Teh INTERNETS ^_^

I was just wondering how much one should fork out for him.

The clear KO Skywarp may be $10, but I doubt if the legit one is that cheap!

I read in Toyfare magazine that he was worth betwenn $40-$55. That was back when he was only brand new. I'm wondering if his value/price has gone up.

I read in Toyfare magazine that he was worth betwenn $40-$55. That was back when he was only brand new. I'm wondering if his value/price has gone up.

Since the line was discontinued a lot of the figures have increased in value, especially those from wave one.

I haven't actually seen a Skywarp or Red Bumblebee for a while on ebay.

Only the clear knockoff skywarps go for 10, the real deal hits 80 and above everytime i've seen it sell.  I wanted it to complete my WST but not for the price it's commanding.  Worst part is thundercraker is even rarer if i'm not mistaken.

Only the clear knockoff skywarps go for 10, the real deal hits 80 and above everytime i've seen it sell.  I wanted it to complete my WST but not for the price it's commanding.  Worst part is thundercraker is even rarer if i'm not mistaken.

I was able to get the official Skywarp and Thundercracker figures, and I paid less b/c I got them from a case I bought.

Everytime I have seen either one on ebay, it has gone for at least $75 plus shipping. That seems to be the going price I would say. It's all about demand.

I got Skywarp for €9 in a lucky dip. Go me. I plan to sell him in 20 years time and buy a house.

Archived