TOM's Collection

TOM

Yo Hust, that is one sweet collection, I finally got a chance to check this thread.  I've been achin for a Monstructor for god knows how long.  Do you have his shells?  and if and when you see those figs around again, would you let me know?  I'll call ya this week, I don't care how long it takes, I need me some Monstructor.  4 eyes are better than 2!

EDIT: Though I am guilty of it myself, you made quite the point about the uniqueness of your collection, just thought I'd throw you some more props

MP

Yes I have the shells.  Just not all the guns.  I lost a few of them.  Everythings negotiable , you know what I'm saying. 

Hey T.Man a lot of love & care was put into that.

Hey Phil, I decided on finishing Carded Stunticons First.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

very nice set.  What's this guy's name?

he was the first transformer that was actually *mine*, not handed down from my brother, and I'd like to find another one if I can.

Boy did I sure think something else when I read the title... :redface  :tflaugh

I can only imagine what you thought it was. :tfgrin Thanks all of you who replied.  I didn't add the new pics.  I'll take them tonight.

Archived